Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Looking to get into the NFA for the first time.

So i decided to change my mind!

Its tough making these judgement calls from behind a phone screen. But something I was really looking for was maximum sound reduction out of 9mm.

Instead of doing the AAC Ti-rant 9m, im going to go with the Dead-Air Wolfman. After tons and tons of research, I feel like I wont mind the 5 ounce weight increase because this is more of a sub-gun can instead of a pistol can for use on an MPX. Both of these cans seem to be made of unobtanium at the moment, but i can wait. Heh

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamahadude427 View Post
    So i decided to change my mind!

Its tough making these judgement calls from behind a phone screen. But something I was really looking for was maximum sound reduction out of 9mm.

Instead of doing the AAC Ti-rant 9m, im going to go with the Dead-Air Wolfman. After tons and tons of research, I feel like I wont mind the 5 ounce weight increase because this is more of a sub-gun can instead of a pistol can for use on an MPX. Both of these cans seem to be made of unobtanium at the moment, but i can wait. Heh
    I'm looking at the Wolfman for my MP5 myself. However, if you plan on using it on handguns, just be warned that with it's thicker diameter, it won't clear your pistol sights, even if you have suppressor height sights.

(Berks County)

Thanks for the heads up! Not a problem at all for me. If I ever run this on my pistols, it will not be very often.

This can is also rated for light supersonic 556 semi auto use. So thats a HUGE selling point to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12