Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: ****VA Rally reporting thread.***

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I've been waiting to hear from you. Thought about going with you but schedule didn't allow. Glad you made it there.
    Thanks! Kept the phone off, figured the lines were jammed with the crowds this AM. The drive down was one of the quickest this decade with the .gov holiday, and Richmond is a really cool city with a lot of history. Not as many pics as I would have liked to have taken; the Yinzer flag, crowds, cold hands and a slung rifle made it difficult. It was an impressive display of hardware too!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Made it back, 5 hours of the typical I-95 traffic. The day was a complete success though! They say 22k people, I would have said 25k at a minimum. On our way down, 95 was backed up for a mile at the main Richmond exit.

Saw some police and feds, but not as many as I expected after Gettysburg a few years ago. good security around the perimeter, with dump trucks full of sand blocking multiple corners to prevent a vehicle catastrophe. I shook the sheriffs’ hand who showed up to support us too! We met up with some other Poofers, then took our guns for a walk. We met people from multiple states, and the Yinzer flag was a huge hit.

I can’t express how proud I was to see such support and self control by a group that could have left Richmond looking like Atlanta after Shermans march!
    We had a great lunch with Walleye Hunter and the missus, gourmet hot dogs and brews at City Dogs. It was a long-ass drive after that, which included a couple of bad route decisions and rush hour on the beltway. . I just got home, and PA Robert has another half hour to go.

Just catching up on the news now. Not a single bad thing for the media to distort - that's a huge victory! Northam makes me want to puke, claiming credit for keeping the peace. Unbelievable.

(Butler County)

Here's a nice piece from Infowars. Check out the old guy at the end who calls an MSNBC reporter a piece of shit live on the air, hahaha!

https://assets.infowarsmedia.com/vid...e4dfbe970f.mp4

(Lehigh County)

Red face Re: ****VA Rally reporting thread.***

[ATTACH=CONFIG]126514[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Local coverage:

You know the rally had a huge impact when the local news spends 8 minutes, 20 seconds on it.
    That was a fairly respectable piece considering the source. (news - any news)

Another thing I've noticed is that "thousands" of gun rights supporters took to the streets - not TWENTY TWO THOUSAND... just "thousands".
    Had that been the Davey Hogg crew spewing their anti-rights filth, I guarantee you the sheer numbers would have been explained in detail, with very high counts reported as often as possible.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I wish I would have gone, but it is a long trip from Detroit. I probably would have cried at what I would have saw, and I have a medical condition which makes it difficult for me to shed tears. Thousands of armed Americans showed up putting their foot down right on the edge of the tyrannical horse shit. I imagine that with the amount of people who showed up, there were enough to take over the government of a small nation.

This was a complete show of what America is and should be; Americans exercising their rights to free speech and right to keep and bear arms to send a clear message. There were not enough police or security to stop this armed group of patriots if they so chose to march. Yet, directly in the face of tyranny (tyranny fled Richmond by the way, how many democrat legislators were anywhere close to the protests?) the people showed ultimate restraint in their power. Tyranny RAN when confronted with their injustices. It RAN. RAN FAR AWAY. Why won't the tyrants come face to face with their potential victims and defend their stances?

There were no injuries that I know of, no one died and perhaps a few 'feelings' were hurt. This group of Americans represented what all of us are- good, honest people and gun owners. What I saw, more specifically the thousands of people I saw in that one picture- was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. Liberty is still alive ladies and gentlemen- so long as its shepherds never give it up.

Antifa and other groups wanted to feed off the anger and cause mayhem. They had a bit of an issue against thousands of armed people, many of whom told them to FUCK OFF.

edit- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...inia-gun-rally
    Last edited by Didnotcomply89; January 21st, 2020 at 12:16 AM.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    I wish I would have gone, but it is a long trip from Detroit. I probably would have cried at what I would have saw, and I have a medical condition which makes it difficult for me to shed tears. Thousands of armed Americans showed up putting their foot down right on the edge of the tyrannical horse shit. I imagine that with the amount of people who showed up, there were enough to take over the government of a small nation.

This was a complete show of what America is and should be; Americans exercising their rights to free speech and right to keep and bear arms to send a clear message. There were not enough police or security to stop this armed group of patriots if they so chose to march. Yet, directly in the face of tyranny (tyranny fled Richmond by the way, how many democrat legislators were anywhere close to the protests?) the people showed ultimate restraint in their power. Tyranny RAN when confronted with their injustices. It RAN. RAN FAR AWAY. Why won't the tyrants come face to face with their potential victims and defend their stances?

There were no injuries that I know of, no one died and perhaps a few 'feelings' were hurt. This group of Americans represented what all of us are- good, honest people and gun owners. What I saw, more specifically the thousands of people I saw in that one picture- was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. Liberty is still alive ladies and gentlemen- so long as its shepherds never give it up.

Antifa and other groups wanted to feed off the anger and cause mayhem. They had a bit of an issue against thousands of armed people, many of whom told them to FUCK OFF.

edit- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...inia-gun-rally
    Sorry you couldn't make it. I did meet a couple from Detroit, along with people from Dayton, Texas, and North Carolina. We out-of-staters were all treated like rock stars by the Virginians.

(Butler County)

Here's the best picture I've seen.

(Butler County)

Hey guys, remember the photographer we saw in the Pocahontas Building window? .That was a legislator's office, and here's a pic looking down on us.

(Mercer County)

I am very happy I went. I saw what can be done with the proper motivation...i.e. Virginians are over a barrel and pants around the ankles.

I'm pissed that it took that much to get the state motivated.

I feel the same way about all the keyboard commando cunts in this state. I put my "other" people on notice. Either get up, stand up, and get involved or fuck off. I'm tired of wasting my time with all these pussies who talk but don't walk. (summary of Animal's quote from Full Metal Jacket).

Thank yinz who went and are involved. All others who only peck at a keyboard...I won't say fuck off yet.. but either shit or get off the pot.

June 8th..Harrisburg is the PA event. Start making plans now. Tell your boss you need the day off, make arrangements for little suzy to get to soccer practice, let you significant other you will be busy that day and make sure you are there.

Twenty people can't carry the load for everyone.

nuff said. Sorry for the rant.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast