Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast
    (Warren County)

Default Re: ****VA Rally reporting thread.***

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Yeah even while walking around with Robert, there were side streets packed that we hadn't realized. It was fucking crazy! Crazy awesome! I suppose it's possible that it's nearing 6 figures. There were a lot of people packed in there..., as I mentioned before, it was nearly impossible to move on some streets.

So, tens of people.

X10,000.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I do, and I'm glad there were 2 at most.
    With 22k to 100k people attending, there were sure to be a few people to get under one's skin. For me it was a GI Joe walking past with his hand on the grip of his AR and his finger indexed on the frame. I said " No offense, but there's no need to be walking around with a firing grip on your gun". He made some crack about maintaining control of his weapon at all times, although 10 000 other people had no problem controlling theirs. Still, that's small potatoes. For such a large crowd, everyone was extremely decent, respectful, polite, safe, and not loony.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I guess I'm now on more shit lists. I regularly fly my 3 percent flag. American flag with the stars replaced by the III symbol.
    That's an stoning offence I guess. Nice knowing you.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    With 22k to 100k people attending, there were sure to be a few people to get under one's skin. For me it was a GI Joe walking past with his hand on the grip of his AR and his finger indexed on the frame. I said " No offense, but there's no need to be walking around with a firing grip on your gun". He made some crack about maintaining control of his weapon at all times, although 10 000 other people had no problem controlling theirs. Still, that's small potatoes. For such a large crowd, everyone was extremely decent, respectful, polite, safe, and not loony.
    So they ignored the governor's illegal request to ban guns from the rally?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Will3212 View Post
    So they ignored the governor's illegal request to ban guns from the rally?
    Guns banned inside the cage, not out on the streets.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    That's an stoning offence I guess. Nice knowing you.
    Bob Dylan said Everyone Must Get Stoned...

(Adams County)

Thumbs up Re: ****VA Rally reporting thread.***

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    So we know that PA is sending a ton of people to help our brothers and sisters to the south, but are you hearing that other states are also sending in a good number of supporters? I'd think Ohio, the Carolinas, WV, Kentucky and Tennessee would all be willing...or do we just have a "special relationship"?

Notice I didn't mention Maryland.
    Just going through a few threads trying to catch up on the momentous day in Richmond since I couldn't make it there myself and noticed this post. Actually, there were quite a few MD people there. These two guys are friends of mine (from when I used to live in Gerrymarylanderstan) and commented that a Richmond PD cruiser stopped where they were standing and out popped the officer for a quick selfie! Also, if you happened to see signs that said "More Patriots Than You Have Handcuffs" those (the signs, not necessarily the people holding the signs as they get shared around) were from MD as well. Just wanted to set the record straight for posterity.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    O(ld) F(at) & U(gly)

(Juniata County)

Another good video.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/opin...003826309.html

Opinion: Peaceful Protest Shows Wide Support for the Second Amendment
    WSJJanuary 21, 2020, 6:38 PM CST
    On Jan. 20, 2020, more than 20,000 gun rights supporters turned out in Richmond, Virginia for their Second Amendment right to bear arms without violence—despite many, including Gov. Ralph Northam, pushing the idea that this was going to be another Charlottesville. Image: Essdras M. Suarez/Zuma Wire
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    i maintain just fine control of my weapon using its buffer as an arm rest. he should seek better slinging options.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    i maintain just fine control of my weapon using its buffer as an arm rest. he should seek better slinging options.
    I was standing next to Scruff during that conversation. While i applaud the show of force at times like that, with tens of thousands of people in tight quarters, you’re right: there are plenty of better sling options for crowds then a bungee single point. Not every walk with a rifle has to be tactical.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast