Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Default Re: ****VA Rally reporting thread.***

This guy posted a nice video of the crowd from above - https://twitter.com/slumpcone26/stat...91190262226945
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Monroe County)

Someone said this was going to be there-
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Check out this article. We often here the term "hate speech" being thrown at us.

Here's a perfect example of actual hate speech, and trying to incite violence where there's nothing to see.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lan-unprecede/

Virginia braces for unprecedented show of force by gun-rights activists

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Gun-rights activists — some making deliberate displays of their military-style rifles — began to descend on Virginia’s capital city Monday to protest plans by the state’s Democratic leadership to pass gun-control legislation.

Several thousand activists — mostly white and male, many clothed in camouflage and waving flags with messages of support for President Donald Trump — appeared hours before the 11 a.m. rally was set to begin.

Gov. Ralph Northam declared a temporary state of emergency days ahead of the rally, banning all weapons, including guns, from the event on Capitol Square. The expected arrival of thousands of gun-rights activists — along with members of militia groups and white supremacists — raised fears the state could again see the type of violence that exploded in Charlottesville in 2017.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Check out this article. We often here the term "hate speech" being thrown at us.

Here's a perfect example of actual hate speech, and trying to incite violence where there's nothing to see.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...lan-unprecede/

Virginia braces for unprecedented show of force by gun-rights activists

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Gun-rights activists — some making deliberate displays of their military-style rifles — began to descend on Virginia’s capital city Monday to protest plans by the state’s Democratic leadership to pass gun-control legislation.

Several thousand activists — mostly white and male, many clothed in camouflage and waving flags with messages of support for President Donald Trump — appeared hours before the 11 a.m. rally was set to begin.

Gov. Ralph Northam declared a temporary state of emergency days ahead of the rally, banning all weapons, including guns, from the event on Capitol Square. The expected arrival of thousands of gun-rights activists — along with members of militia groups and white supremacists — raised fears the state could again see the type of violence that exploded in Charlottesville in 2017.
    They did this when we were at Tea party rallies, 9/12 projects and misc gun rallies.....Saul Alinsky tactics aren't working so well for them these days.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

And on MSNBC - https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...01535307456514

FAKE NEWS -> @MSNBC's @CraigMelvin who just claimed that "thousands" of "white nationalists" and "militia groups" are "swarming the state capitol in Richmond" (along with "guns rights activists") #2A #LobbyDay2020 #VirginiaRally
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

And on MSNBC - https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...01535307456514

FAKE NEWS -> @MSNBC's @CraigMelvin who just claimed that "thousands" of "white nationalists" and "militia groups" are "swarming the state capitol in Richmond" (along with "guns rights activists") #2A #LobbyDay2020 #VirginiaRally

I hope you don't mind that I have shared a lot of the photos and posts and links you have put up in a few places in order to spread the word.

Ooh now one of them is speaking against abortion.

Another one told Northam to remember he's the Governor of ALL of Virginia, not just Northern Virginia and his part of town.

This is good.
    Yes, I enjoyed it. I did get shit from someone on youtube for saying,
    I didnt think snoop dog liked trtump

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I hope you don't mind that I have shared a lot of the photos and posts and links you have put up in a few places in order to spread the word.
    As have I. Both from you and Justin.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    They did this when we were at Tea party rallies, 9/12 projects and misc gun rallies.....Saul Alinsky tactics aren't working so well for them these days.
    The scope of the Alinsky indoctrination is breathtaking in the media. Horrific that so many easily duped village idiots are roaming the streets and the newsrooms of America. They have truly been brainwashed to hate everything that gave them the greatest living conditions man has ever seen.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    As have I. Both from you and Justin.
    I shared Justin's videos too.

Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast