Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Glock 43 carry package.

Up for sale is an excellent condition 1st generation Glock 43 with several useful upgrades.

1st off this pistol has been 100% reliable 100% of the time with any factory ammunition that has been run though it, never a failure to feed, extract, eject, or fire. I have carried this pistol every day for over two years and trust my and my families life on it and I would not sell a bad carry pistol to someone else, so buy with confidence. The finish on this pistol is at least 95% or better with no visible wear or deep surface scratches. It seriously looks almost factory new.

Pistol has seen about 600 total rounds though it.

My carry ammunition is 124gr HST standard pressure and I have never put any +P round through this pistol.

Upgrades:

1. 1st generation Glock 43's came with a 6.5-7lb trigger, I changed this out with the correct OEM 5.5lb connector which gives me a good clean consistent 5.2lb pull on my scale.

2. TruGlo TFX tritium/fiber optic night sights. Sights are two years into a 12 year warrantied life span and are still going very strong. If you are not familiar with these sights they are the best of both worlds for day and nighttime shooting or in just about every lighting condition.

3. 3 OEM Glock magazines two of which are outfitted with Vickers tactical +2 extensions including their more powerful magazine spring for proper and reliable feeding. 3rd magazine is the standard OEM flush fit 6 round fitted with a Magguts +1 steel Z-spring and follower. This gives the OEM flush fit mag 7 round capacity vs 6. All magazines in their current configurations have been 100% reliable with well over 100 rounds of standard and 50 rounds of HST put though each.

4. Contact Concealment IWB AP molded Kydex holster. This is perhaps my favorite IWB holster which really shines if you carry appendix, but conceals well in all positions. Holster is like new with great adjustable retention, and no scratching or cracks on any surface. I would keep this holster but the 43 has slightly different dimensions then the 43x which I am carrying now and it's just a bit too loose for my taste.

5. I will also add a good OWB kydex mag holder from On Your 6 Designs which will obviously fit any of the magazines included.

6. Traction rubberized overlay grips which cover the sides, front strap, and just under the trigger guard. These are like new with no wear or sticky residue. If they are not desirable then they can easily be removed with a bit of heat, some dish soap and warm water. Vickers extensions also have these overlays on them as well making for a nice clean look and good gripping for faster reloads.

I will include all OEM parts that have been replaced as well as hard case and all the usual things included in that.

From a search of several discount online gun stores today the standard 43 still sells for $448.00 plus tax, shipping in some cases, and local transfer. Then come all the pricey upgrades and extras that just about everyone makes which I have already done. I have been to three reasonable local shops in the past 2 weeks, two of which had used 43's with no extras, at least on the exterior and both were $350-$360.00 plus tax and tags.

I am asking $400.00 cash FIRM for this package and due to the condition and the number of useful practical upgrades I feel is a reasonable price. Buyer pays transfer in a shop within 30-40 minutes from my location (18058). Remember no tax, no shipping, no need to do anymore upgrades unless you want to, and no need to worry if you just purchased some other guy's problems.

I will sell the Glock 43 in it's OEM stock configuration (no sights or extras included) except for the traction grips for $340.00.

The only three trades I am currently looking for are a S&W 380 Shield EZ, a S&W M&P .22lr compact, or the right Taurus TX22 pistol. Trades plus cash to make up the difference on either end depending on the package or upgrades.

Pistol will be properly cleaned and lubed for the new owner.

I do not need to sell this so please no low ball offers, trade offers that aren't listed or dissertations on why my pricing is out of line or my personal choice in upgrades is way off. If it's not for you then cool I can except that and so should you.

I will be cross posting this on other sites so pm time stamps will apply.

Links to all upgrades:

TruGlo TFX sights:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R81VDO6...8BV?th=1&psc=1

Vickers tactical plus 2 ext:
    https://botach.com/tangodown-vickers...prings-2-pack/

Magguts Z-spring and follower:
    https://magguts.com/product/glock-43/

Contact Concealment AP holster
    http://contactconcealment.com/IWB-AP-Holster-_c_43.html

Mag holster
    https://onyour6designs.com/product/s...g-holster-2-0/

Ammo is not included.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 17th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.

Default Re: Glock 43 carry package.

Bumping.