Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
I respect Kim and FOAC and will continue to support them (Gun Bash in March..hint hint wink wink)

I respect Val and the GOA and will continue to support them. (Val... I need stickers)

I can respect both sides and arguments about SASOs.

But in the end of the differing opinions, I support SASOs. I don't think they are enacting local gun laws, thereby violating preemption. I also support SASO's because it is getting people involved around a single issue. Fudd's should support it along with a plethora of people who own firearms but are not very vocal/active/invested.

It is so hard to get people involved. There's so much infighting and drama. Also, certain groups (III%ers, Militias, Citizen Response Units, etc) have negative optics but the people are motivated. But the "motivated" groups turn off the not so motivated.

Here in NW PA we will be having monthly meetings. The first half is with the more "motivated" people and the second half will be for the single issue of the constitution and our rights..... for the less motivated.

This is why I really like the single issue concept and SASO.

When it's said and done, our goal should be to get people involved in some way and VOTE.
This. We must find a way to put aside any differences and stand united. We must build a broad coalition to support the 2A. It must be a right for all people, defended by all people.

The opposition is able to put aside its differences. If we cannot, then we will lose.

Stand together. No compromise!