Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Hybrid View

(York County)

Default Carlisle, PA Jan 18, 19 2020

January 18 and 19, 2020 at the Carlisle Expo Center.

Saturday: 9-4
    Sunday: 9-3

This is the first time I am doing this show, so hope to see some of you guys there!

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/...YxerZUwlMMG6HI

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Carlisle, PA Jan 18, 19 2020

Any word on how the show was?

(York County)

worst show I ever had. Sold a few mags, one gun. Had a SIG 556 SWAT pistol stolen from my table at the end of the show by three individuals.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    worst show I ever had. Sold a few mags, one gun. Had a SIG 556 SWAT pistol stolen from my table at the end of the show by three individuals.

Ouch. Any details on how it was done? Thieving bastards suck. Sorry for your loss.

Bob D

(Mifflin County)

there was a decent crowd for the weather when we were there at 9-930 am , i can say that this though , the weather further north would have kept alot away. juniata and mifflin counties were pretty ugly roads by 830-9am . as for the show itself , the signup for the timeshares out front was not classy , had they sat it off to the side and had the person explain what the signups were for , i would not have minded one bit . [ ps who in their right mind signs a name and address on anything at a gun show or event without knowing what or why ? lots were though and i think it was because they thought they had to to get in . i would have left had that been the case ] as for the show itself , lots of good prices and deals for a show , just had to find the ones you wanted . now for the bad , 5-6 tables taken on back row for bathfitters , 4-5 on one end for massaging pillow bs and another 4-5 for essential oils for stuff other than your gun . [ why can it not be a requirement that any non gun or knife stand be in a section of its own ? i pay $7 -10 or so to get into gun shows to see guns and gun items , i dont even complain about the $2 smokey mountain knives being sold for $20 , they are sporting items . but the room half and half with extra bs is killing the shows . sorry to hear about the theft marines . that is total bs , i have to ask though , shouldnt the exits be guarded by the promoters if they require people to be unarmed in these events ?