Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

All my firearms are range toys until the they aren't.

Default Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

Trump Tweet

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    37m
    Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Trump Tweet

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    37m
    Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

Not if they pass the 200 laws that have to change the state and federal voting process.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Trump Tweet

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    37m
    Not very happy with his comment, No shit Sherlock.
    Last edited by K.C.; January 17th, 2020 at 07:28 PM.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Not very happy with his comment, No shit Sherlock.
    What else can he say? Imagine if he said what we all would want him to say,
    there would be all out war.
    Maybe not a bad thing.

(Fayette County)

We remember just a few months ago September the gungrabbers were in Harrisburg attempting to ramrod red flag laws on us! They were boombergh thugs also.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    What else can he say? Imagine if he said what we all would want him to say,
    there would be all out war.
    Maybe not a bad thing.
    I was just hoping for a little more support I guess. A well placed targeted comment toward Northam supporters like, "well they want a wall now dont they?" or "Gov.Northam keeps referring to the incident in Charlottesville where the car killed people Why doesn't he want to ban cars?
    He's the President I'm not, we'll see how it goes. Just tired of this shit.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

I was just hoping for a little more support I guess. A well placed targeted comment toward Northam supporters like, "well they want a wall now dont they?" or "Gov.Northam keeps referring to the incident in Charlottesville where the car killed people Why doesn't he want to ban cars?
    I understand. Hes got to play his hand very carefully, one thing happens ie someone does something,
    and he will be the blame, not good. I'm quite sure he'd like to see them (protestors) grab every one
    of those tyrants and drag them to the streets and let the TAXPAYERS have their way. It would be
    a great learning experience for the up and coming politicians.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...wbt?li=BBnb7Kz

Concern about the rally, which organizers warn could attract tens of thousands of armed protesters, escalated in Richmond Friday when President Trump drew attention to it on Twitter.

“Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia,” Trump tweeted. “That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!”

Trump says Second Amendment is 'under very serious attack' in Virginia ahead of gun-rights rally

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...n-rights-rally
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast