Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...wbt?li=BBnb7Kz

Concern about the rally, which organizers warn could attract tens of thousands of armed protesters, escalated in Richmond Friday when President Trump drew attention to it on Twitter.

“Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia,” Trump tweeted. “That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!”
    I'm surprised he even said that. Good, I'm glad he did say something, maybe he should say more.

Default Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    Now is not really the time for such a cynical remark. Trump applied for and received a concealed carry permit and owns handguns so there is definitely at least some hard evidence that he does value our gun rights, well that and his actions to protect them as President, which we simply cannot under emphasize during these divisive times.. We are one President and about 4 Senators away from losing much of our 2A. It's time to realize that Trump has been the best friend to gun owners in well over half a century, arguably even more than Reagan. Is there room for improvement? Certainly. But in terms of safeguarding our 2A he's all we could have hoped for and more..
    Now he has secret service protection for life. His handgun permit is moot.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    Now he has secret service protection for life. His handgun permit is moot.
    He's had a private security team since the early to mid 90's, I happen to know a guy that served as a personal body guard.

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Trump Tweet

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump
    ·
    37m
    Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia. That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away. Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!
    Trump States the 2A is under very serious attack, but does nothing except tweet.

Then, he really steps in it by giving a hat-tip to democracy, rather than standing up for the republic and its requirement to protect the rights of the minority and the inalienable, inherent rights of each individual.

Finally, he uses the issue as nothing more than a political football. Disgusting.

Trump is as big a tyrant as Gov. Ralph Northam.

No major firearms restrictions have been lifted under the Trump presidency. He is a martial-statist puppet who does what his masters tell him to do. That includes banning bump stocks by edict and keeping the USMIC wars of neo-con aggression humming.

Trump is bought and paid for lock, stock, and barrel (pun intended).

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Trump States the 2A is under very serious attack, but does nothing except tweet.

Then, he really steps in it by giving a hat-tip to democracy, rather than standing up for the republic and its requirement to protect the rights of the minority and the inalienable, inherent rights of each individual.

Finally, he uses the issue as nothing more than a political football. Disgusting.

Trump is as big a tyrant as Gov. Ralph Northam.

No major firearms restrictions have been lifted under the Trump presidency. He is a martial-statist puppet who does what his masters tell him to do. That includes banning bump stocks by edict and keeping the USMIC wars of neo-con aggression humming.

Trump is bought and paid for lock, stock, and barrel (pun intended).
    Respectfully, I completely disagree with your post.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Respectfully, I completely disagree with your post.
    Respectfully, I disagree with your take on President Trump because the fruit (or more accurately, the lack thereof) is evident. That being said, I fully support your right and freedom to disagree.

(Allegheny County)

I don't get the feeling that the president is "bought" in regards to the 2nd amendment, I just don't think he really gives a crap about it - it's a "piddly little thing" that isn't on his radar except to use to gain votes on occasion.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Fayette County)

I inartfully attempted to marry two points together.

The president is not bought on the 2A issue; he is simply an anti-2A martial-statist.

All wars are bankers' wars. DJT was nearly bankrupt and was bailed out by the bankers. Now, he owes the bankers their perpetual wars, and he is making good on it for them.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    I inartfully attempted to marry two points together.

The president is not bought on the 2A issue; he is simply an anti-2A martial-statist.

All wars are bankers' wars. DJT was nearly bankrupt and was bailed out by the bankers. Now, he owes the bankers their perpetual wars, and he is making good on it for them.
    Going to respectfully disagree with this post also.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast