Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyg101 View Post
    Do you think that other people viewing the video and who know who Noir is would not be able to draw the same conclusion that you expressed in this post?
    I think it's a steaming pile of useless garbage that expresses absolutely nothing and has to rely on someone else's hard work in order to get anyone to even watch. Yes there are some that do not follow coloin close enough to know this was not one of his even though his entire video from earlier this week was used.

This fight was always going to come down to the people no matter who the oppressor is, state or federal. it's being fought by exactly who it should be and it's sending a message to others all over the country. We the people need to fight this battle to secure our own rights, to show the politicians it doesn't matter who's in office democrat or republican, or how they got there, we aren't handing them over now or in the future.

Looking to politicians to save us is what got us to this ridiculous point in time in the 1st place. it's time we stop asking and start taking.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 12th, 2020 at 11:31 AM.

(Chester County)

Default Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

Every state pledges to the Constitution, the flag and Declaration of Rights to join the United States. Yet I never heard of a SCOTUS warning or scolding these little Mao's and Hitler's.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Just so people know the above video wasn’t made by Colion Noir, someone took his footage and used it. So if you don’t agree with the ending which doesn’t provide anything helpful don’t get pissed at him.

I skimmed through it after reading your post, and yes, it's nothing more than a retard saying "I hate Trump, why don't you?"
    A retard that hides behind the work of others and steals their work to promote an agenda.

I especially liked the "I hate the Jews" part.

Skip to the end to see the real video - it's only about the last minute.

Better yet, skip watching it entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I think it's a steaming pile of useless garbage that expresses absolutely nothing and has to rely on someone else's hard work in order to get anyone to even watch. Yes there are some that do not follow coloin close enough to know this was not one of his even though his entire video from earlier this week was used.

This fight was always going to come down to the people no matter who the oppressor is, state or federal. it's being fought by exactly who it should be and it's sending a message to others all over the country. We the people need to fight this battle to secure our own rights, to show the politicians it doesn't matter who's in office democrat or republican, or how they got there, we aren't handing them over now or in the future.

Looking to politicians to save us is what got us to this ridiculous point in time in the 1st place. it's time we stop asking and start taking.
    1. Good thing you are standing guard to explain video postings to the masses.
    2. Please study up on fair use law (https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/more-info.html) . GoogleToob has made billions due to Fair Use Copy right law
    3. On this thread have not seen anybody 'looking to politicians to save us.'
    4. It is not unreasonable for American citizens to wonder where POTUS stands on current events regarding national and state matters.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

Smile Re: What is the best reason why President Trump is silent regarding Virginia gun grab

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I skimmed through it after reading your post, and yes, it's nothing more than a retard saying "I hate Trump, why don't you?"
    A retard that hides behind the work of others and steals their work to promote an agenda.

I especially liked the "I hate the Jews" part.

Skip to the end to see the real video - it's only about the last minute.

Better yet, skip watching it entirely.
    Glad that you are on guard and are open about your opinion on the video in questions the creators invoking Fair Use Copy right law and 1st Amendment rights!
    Last edited by vinnyg101; January 12th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.
    Gun Owners of America lifetime member! Same sex marriage is an oxymoron!

No one said the guy couldn’t use it or question it’s legality, we simply said other then the content that wasn’t his it’s a useless video with nothing to offer us in OUR fight.

(Allegheny County)

The video maker did a half-assed job of getting his message out there.
    That's all I'm saying.
    That and he's clearly not very bright.

That insult has no bearing on his questioning where the president stands on what's going on in Virginia though.

(Centre County)

As to the question on why the president hasn't said anything yet, yes it is a state issue right now and maybe he is learning to listen to his people who might be telling him to stay out of the VA mess until we see what happens.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Wayne County)

I’ll take a guess. Trump will wait and see what happens in Virginia and then use it for a re-elect point or slogan.

(Bucks County)

I agree. Virginia may resolve itself. If not, it can be addressed via injunctions and such as things develop. Mo money from gun enthusiasts.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast