Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
First of the 2020 year went to the local nail salon for a pedicure ( yes real men get pedicures ) .Get directed to a seat off comes my jacket revealing my Glock 19.The staff know me and wife as regulars so I get seated and woman with huge cankles next to me her freakin eyes bugged looking at the glock then up to my eyes this went on for 5 minutes then she comes to the realization I am not the threat but the safe zone if need be. We start talking about 2A rights,LTCF,and did I ever shoot anyone ? I asked why do you want to know that ? Are you in a divorce with your husband I responded,Well she chuckles a little.About then the wife comes I to she the progress on my feet which by most stadards a lot of women would kill to have great looking feet like mine.Wifes jacket comes off and the woman says your wife have a firearm also ? I say look closer revealing my wife open CC on IWB her snub 38 ! After all this the woman leaves saying she is intent on getting her LTCF,I say Great ! The woman her name is Young ( of course what else would it be ) says she lives in NJ and commutes to Stroudmall for work also adding a lot of her customers men and women alike carry firearms and never not once did anyone complain or call mall security ! Well we we to see the movie 1917 ! very well done ,most who have served in the Military will agree it is as graphic as it gets but well done .
Women might "kill" for your feet, but we do NOT need a picture of them (your feet) here!

LOL!