Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Petition to impeach Governor Tom Wolf, Attorney General Josh Shapiro

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    You realize that those petitions are nothing but email farms, right? They do jack shit for the intended purpose.
    This^^^^.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Default Re: Petition to impeach Governor Tom Wolf, Attorney General Josh Shapiro

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Why? Serious question.

None of us voted for him, so we pout (like liberals) and sign a silly petition to impeach?
    Why? Look whats happening with gun laws and whatnot, hes no friend to us. I didn't vote for him,
    and am quite sure there were/are a ton of fraudulent votes going his way. I'm just bitching for the others
    because I could give a rats ass what the prick bans, as I will not comply, its as simple as that. Just like bumpstocks.
    Its time to get tough with these tyrants.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Something's bogus about that petition signing page. When I signed it two hours ago it showed 216x signatures and climbing rapidly but it still hasn't hit 2200 as of right now.
    You may be right. It hit 2200 as I was watching it at 17:59 on saturday. Fishy.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    So, it’s in vogue now to “impeach” your elected officials when you cant beat them at the ballot box? I mean, you guys are acting like Democrats.
    I was thinking the same thing.

The section from the PA Constitution:

"Officers Liable to Impeachment
    Section 6.

The Governor and all other civil officers shall be liable to impeachment for any misbehavior in office, but judgment in such cases shall not extend further than to removal from office and disqualification to hold any office of trust or profit under this Commonwealth. The person accused, whether convicted or acquitted, shall nevertheless be liable to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment according to law."

"Misbehavior in office" is a very loose statement but if we use high crimes and misdemeanors as the basis....what has the gov and AG passed/signed/done to be considered high crimes and misdemeanors or infringe on gun rights? The 80% lower/frame "opinion" the AG issued is very bad but it's not a ban on firearms because 80% is not considered a firearm by the ATF and it can be acquired the same as if buying a handgun with the PICS......which in my opinion is BS and in violation of the PA constitution.

Perduto and gang were initially close to violating the PA Constitution but circumvented by changing the language of their tyrannical ordinance.

If yinz want to storm the gov mansion and the AG's office...I'm in.

Or we convince people to get out and use the ballot box to get rid of these scumbags.

But to impeach someone because you don't like their policies and beliefs is not good.

(Schuylkill County)

I signed it. So far there are over 2200 signatures and the number keeps going up, we're getting close to our goal.

(Berks County)

I'm seeing 2190 right now.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Schuylkill County)

Im seeing 2207 right now.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    But to impeach someone because you don't like their policies and beliefs is not good.
    ...it’s stupid and what Democrats do.

(Bucks County)

An oath taker who then violates both constitutions ( eg bearing arms) should be removable. The problem lies with what has gone before.
    He has done nothing other than those who went before.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

There is talk about impeaching obama. Yep...If he committed impeachable offenses while in office,
    it would prohibit him from any other political office after his presidency.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast