Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Caseys latest response 2020-01-10

Casey is just a more effeminate version of Obama, which is pretty hard to do.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    i'm just glad the cock-sucker didn't talk about our "rich traditions".

I swear to Christ, every time I see that shit, I want to punch him in the throat, dig up his asshole father's corpse, and, force him to sodomize it.

OMG! LOL! Gasping for air!
    Just getting over a chest cold and I laughed and it turned into an uncontrollable coughing fit that I thought was going to kill me!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OMG! LOL! Gasping for air!
    Just getting over a chest cold and I laughed and it turned into an uncontrollable coughing fit that I thought was going to kill me!
    sorry.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Chester County)

Sent to Casey:

January 10, 2020
    Senator Robert P. Casey Jr. Reply to your email January 10, 2020 Subject: Gun Violence
    Sen. Casey:
    Summing up what your are doing: Imagine your are at a red light, waiting for the green light. A distracted or DUI rams into your rear, totaling your car. You take him to court to be whole for your losses. The judge gave the same punishment to the defendant and YOU. Shocked! You say judge, I was stopped at a red light, what did I do? The judge said, “if you weren’t there, this accident wouldn’t have happened.” Since when do law-makers start punishing the innocent?

90 percent of gun crimes etc are in the inner cities and NOT ANY LAWS OR BANS had any effect. In Pennsylvania or any other city. In-fact gun crimes went up. Hears another example Baltimore, Gov. O’Malley:

On October 28, the city of Baltimore posted official numbers that*revealed there have been 775 shootings in the city–fatal and non-fatal shootings combined. This marks an 80 percent increase over the number of shootings at this point in 2014. According to the*city of Baltimore stats, the number of fatal shootings alone is at 275–a 54 percent increase over the number of fatal shootings at this same point last year. The number of non-fatal shootings sits at 532, which is an 80 percent increase over the number of non-fatal shootings that had occurred at this time last year. (Note: 275 fatal shootings plus 532 non-fatal shootings add up to a total of 807 shootings. But the official Baltimore stats have the total at 775, so Breitbart News is quoting 775 as the total.

In is also interesting to note that car jackings are up 74 percent, convenience store robberies are up*149 percent, and gas station robberies are up*170 percent.
    These surging crime rates come as former Maryland Governor and Democrat presidential hopeful Martin O’Malley points to the gun controls in Maryland and Baltimore as part of the way forward for America. Writing in*The Boston Globe on July 25, 2015, O’Malley said In Maryland, we implemented some of the toughest measures in the nation*to crack down on gun violence. The reforms we put in place included required licensing, fingerprinting, background checks, and safety training. We ensured that these requirements applied to all buyers, whether they were acquiring a gun from a dealer, a secondary sale, or as a private gift. We took action to keep guns off the street and make them less deadly. We banned the sale of assault weapons and limited the size of magazines. And, if a firearm was lost or stolen, we required it to be reported immediately to law enforcement. Another failure Sen. Casey.

Sen. Casey, when you can LOWER SIGNIFICANTLY in Philly, then you did something. I’m betting you can’t.

Respectfuly,

(Delaware County)

i'm just glad the cock-sucker didn't talk about our "rich traditions".

I swear to Christ, every time I see that shit, I want to punch him in the throat, dig up his asshole father's corpse, and, force him to sodomize it.
    Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. LMAO
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Montgomery County)

He needs to be voted out even if it's a Dem who replaces him what's the diff atleast he gets ousted!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 31ST MEUSOC View Post
    He needs to be voted out even if it's a Dem who replaces him what's the diff atleast he gets ousted!
    Maaybe if gun owners SHOWED UP TO VOTE.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    My response is where the hell were all the gun owners when he was up from re-election in 2018. Certainly not at the polls.
    If you ask that question people get upset.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Maaybe if gun owners SHOWED UP TO VOTE.
    If you say that people get upset.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

We need a pro 2a rep. To start getting some face time so people know who to vote for. Shit I’d do it but I’m just lowly peon.
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast