Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
The public safety department is overworked and under paid. As a result, the turnover rate is extremely high and morale is very low. The board won't budge on paying a competitive wage, but they want people to give their all and move mountains when need be. Public safety Corporals make 16 an hour, public safety officers make 13 an hour and gate officers make 10 an hour. Who are you keeping at that rate with all the headaches they have to deal with.

Then you have people like Reed who spend the night in Monroe county jail for impersonating an officer and they get a slight suspension. That sounds like something worth termination to me, but Cummings won't fire anybody, unless they're white.
reed is PCP security? i thought as much.
stupid kid played stupid games and won stupid prizes.
has he been released? on bail until trial? and do you have source for it?
Quote Originally Posted by Banks View Post
Kurt Cummings allows gate Officer Depiano, who does midnight to 8 in the k gate to work under the influence of drugs. Reason being, Depiano's father is Vice Chairman of Pocono mountain regional PD committee.

Somebody can be waiting for an ambulance and Depiano will be nodding off at the gate making it difficult for them to gain access to your home.

All random drug tests are scheduled for when Depiano isn't there and he's never tested.
yeah. he should try a little booger sugar if he isn't able to piss clean as it is.
8hr shift, what a baby. try staying awake through a 33hr run of them. and my piss is so clean you could drink it.(don't drink urine)