Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    I'm sure whoever they pick for this team will be thoroughly vetted to be sure they will respect the constitutional rights of the people.
    Damn...i thought i was sarcastic.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    Ain't noone has the baulz to do it......
    Really? You think there’s not a single Veteran that is tired of the bullshit! Not a single old, grizzled bastard that has seen it happen too much to his nation? Not a single Patriot sitting back, wife long since dead, no heirs, nothing left to lose? No tax-payer that got a’stage four cancer’ diagnosis that will decide “let my name forever be known as the guy who made a difference”? Really?
    I’d argue there’s an entire sleeping giant of an army out there, and not one of its members is snoring now! They are waking up, and they are angry.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Sadly, you can't rely upon the fudds to help out. Too many of them don't like those evil black rifles and would gladly sell anyone that owns one down the river as long as they get to keep their lever or bolt action.
    What will they do when their names are found on “the list”?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I agree with you but we're getting to the point of being in a "lose---lose" situation. I am NOT at all for violence but I do believe in self defense. If we do get to this point then I agree with you because I have two neighbors that work for the state of NJ and they had Trump signs up during the last election and the one walks around our neighborhood with his "MAGA" hat proudly!

However, if they (we) get to this point of blatant confiscation, all bets are off-----I believe all of us know what's at stake if we comply with these orders. These people are acting like tyrants while we're armed, imagine what they'd be like if we were unarmed. I'm not willing to find out nor did I buy guns to simply hand them over.

We continue to pray and follow the example of Ben Franklin----"In the December 27, 1775 edition of The Pennsylvania Journal, Benjamin Franklin wrote about why he believed the rattlesnake was the ideal image for the colonies:

“[The rattle-snake’s] eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal, and that she has no eye-lids. She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance. She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. As if anxious to prevent all pretensions of quarrelling with her, the weapons with which nature has furnished her, she conceals in the roof of her mouth, so that, to those who are unacquainted with her, she appears to be a most defenseless animal; and even when those weapons are shewn and extended for her defence, they appear weak and contemptible; but their wounds however small, are decisive and fatal. Conscious of this, she never wounds till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her.
    PRECISELY! They need to know we have the list. Would we employ it? We might. We might not. Would you, or anyone else, hearing the dry buzz in the grass, get into an arm-wrestling match with a rattlesnake? Only a fool would think to execute a warrant to confiscate arms when, while doing that, several people might be executing your family!

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    For the 18 fools who decide to go steal guns, I hope the job comes with a coffin and funeral expenses. They are going to have 18 funerals PDQ!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFJC...ature=youtu.be

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345