Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

What they really think of you

At the Pre-2020 Session Public Hearing of the Fairfax County General Assembly Delegation, Richard Saslaw was apparently caught in a few unflattering Hot Mic moments where he can be heard discussing his opinion of the Second Amendment supporters that were there to speak.

In this video from Freedom Videos on YouTube, you can hear Saslaw refer to the speakers as “crazy” and “like little kids.”

We did not create this video, but thought it should be shared.

Check out Freedom Videos (link above) to see the full, unedited video of the Fairfax County meeting as well as the clip in question.

You might also want to give them a Subscribe as it appears that they are just getting started. Make sure you crank up the volume for the video below as it’s a bit difficult to hear.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Default Re: Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Start compiling the lists, gentlemen. Lists of government employees/politicians home addresses, vehicles, schools their kids attend. Be prepared to make them public. The minute the confiscation begin in Anytown, USA , release the lists to the internet and let the tree get watered. The very fact that lists are being compiled should give pause to any tyrant, or agent of the tyrants.

“Well, shit! They have my home address. They know what my wife drives! They know which school little Sally and little Johnny attend! There might be a real patriot or two in their midst. Or, merely a fucking whack-job that I wrote a ticket to. I’m not enforcing any of this un-Constitutional bullshit! Nope, I’m going to protect their rights!”

I'm just curious here. Does this list of government employees have any particular link to what's going on or does it randomly include all persons employed by some level of government? I only ask because "The Government" is not just one thing, but many. Are you also going to be publishing the addresses of the county Dog Catcher or the lab tech who works at the county Office of Vector Control and works to monitor and prevent things like mosquito-borne illnesses. Or are we going to broadcast the addresses of those tyrannical secretaries who are employed by all of the levels of government as well? We could also publish the addresses of prison guards and cops. They work for "The Government". I'm sure that there are a few MS-13 members who would appreciate you doing this. But, hey, politics makes strange bedfellows, right? But you obviously thought this all through before suggesting it.

The sad part is that there are actually people out there reading this that are unhinged enough to do something like this. And reading someone else write about the same thoughts on the internet serves to legitimise their deranged ideas.

But, please, continue. I'm interested to see just how your Antifa-like ideas are proposed.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    But, please, continue. I'm interested to see just how your Antifa-like ideas are proposed.
    You forgot to include the Willy Wonka meme...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    I'm just curious here. Does this list of government employees have any particular link to what's going on or does it randomly include all persons employed by some level of government? I only ask because "The Government" is not just one thing, but many. Are you also going to be publishing the addresses of the county Dog Catcher or the lab tech who works at the county Office of Vector Control and works to monitor and prevent things like mosquito-borne illnesses. Or are we going to broadcast the addresses of those tyrannical secretaries who are employed by all of the levels of government as well? We could also publish the addresses of prison guards and cops. They work for "The Government". I'm sure that there are a few MS-13 members who would appreciate you doing this. But, hey, politics makes strange bedfellows, right? But you obviously thought this all through before suggesting it.

The sad part is that there are actually people out there reading this that are unhinged enough to do something like this. And reading someone else write about the same thoughts on the internet serves to legitimise their deranged ideas.

I agree with you but we're getting to the point of being in a "lose---lose" situation. I am NOT at all for violence but I do believe in self defense. If we do get to this point then I agree with you because I have two neighbors that work for the state of NJ and they had Trump signs up during the last election and the one walks around our neighborhood with his "MAGA" hat proudly!

However, if they (we) get to this point of blatant confiscation, all bets are off-----I believe all of us know what's at stake if we comply with these orders. These people are acting like tyrants while we're armed, imagine what they'd be like if we were unarmed. I'm not willing to find out nor did I buy guns to simply hand them over.

We continue to pray and follow the example of Ben Franklin----"In the December 27, 1775 edition of The Pennsylvania Journal, Benjamin Franklin wrote about why he believed the rattlesnake was the ideal image for the colonies:

“[The rattle-snake’s] eye excelled in brightness, that of any other animal, and that she has no eye-lids. She may therefore be esteemed an emblem of vigilance. She never begins an attack, nor, when once engaged, ever surrenders: She is therefore an emblem of magnanimity and true courage. As if anxious to prevent all pretensions of quarrelling with her, the weapons with which nature has furnished her, she conceals in the roof of her mouth, so that, to those who are unacquainted with her, she appears to be a most defenseless animal; and even when those weapons are shewn and extended for her defence, they appear weak and contemptible; but their wounds however small, are decisive and fatal. Conscious of this, she never wounds till she has generously given notice, even to her enemy, and cautioned him against the danger of treading on her.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Westmoreland County)

Yea, well. We have a HULK!!! His name isn’t Bruce Banner, it’s Mark Robinson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red_oktober78765 View Post
    Yea, well. We have a HULK!!! His name isn’t Bruce Banner, it’s Mark Robinson!!!
    Running for LT Gov of North Carolina.

https://www.markrobinsonfornc.com/

(Wayne County)

[QUOTE]The sad part is that there are actually people out there reading this that are unhinged enough to do something like this. And reading someone else write about the same thoughts on the internet serves to legitimise their deranged ideas.

But, please, continue. I'm interested to see just how your Antifa-like ideas are proposed[QOUTE]

There’s a whole bunch of sick unhinged people in the Virginia State House that would put you in a gulag and they have let it be known that you mean nothing to them. What are you going to do when they come for you? Your ideas on how your going to fight back, courts, hope you win next election while your in jail fighting charges? Please tell us!
    Last edited by Qtrborecrazy; January 15th, 2020 at 08:07 AM.

(Schuylkill County)

In 1922 they called them Brown Shirts. And Dems accuse Trump of being a Nazi. sheesh

(Montgomery County)

[QUOTE=Qtrborecrazy;4122525]

But, please, continue. I'm interested to see just how your Antifa-like ideas are proposed[QOUTE]

There’s a whole bunch of sick unhinged people in the Virginia State House that would put you in a gulag and they have let it be known that you mean nothing to them. What are you going to do when they come for you? Your ideas on how your going to fight back, courts, hope you win next election while your in jail fighting charges? Please tell us!
    Shit they are running for prez.
    Look at the recent bernie exposed video that went up

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast