Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Damn that was one hell of a speech!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Virginia governor’s call for 18-person gun ban force comes under fire

Uh oh....the big dude is back!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

Nothing to worry about, cops certainly wouldn't obey such unconstitutional orders, right?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Start compiling the lists, gentlemen. Lists of government employees/politicians home addresses, vehicles, schools their kids attend. Be prepared to make them public. The minute the confiscation begin in Anytown, USA , release the lists to the internet and let the tree get watered. The very fact that lists are being compiled should give pause to any tyrant, or agent of the tyrants.

“Well, shit! They have my home address. They know what my wife drives! They know which school little Sally and little Johnny attend! There might be a real patriot or two in their midst. Or, merely a fucking whack-job that I wrote a ticket to. I’m not enforcing any of this un-Constitutional bullshit! Nope, I’m going to protect their rights!”

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Start compiling the lists, gentlemen. Lists of government employees/politicians home addresses, vehicles, schools their kids attend. Be prepared to make them public. The minute the confiscation begin in Anytown, USA , release the lists to the internet and let the tree get watered. The very fact that lists are being compiled should give pause to any tyrant, or agent of the tyrants.

“Well, shit! They have my home address. They know what my wife drives! They know which school little Sally and little Johnny attend! There might be a real patriot or two in their midst. Or, merely a fucking whack-job that I wrote a ticket to. I’m not enforcing any of this un-Constitutional bullshit! Nope, I’m going to protect their rights!”
    Ain't noone has the baulz to do it......

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by pa350z View Post
    I am sure they will find 18 MERCENARIES to Deputize and then send out into the country side to confiscate. The bigger issue is whether this group of mercs will be supported by any other LE when they meet resistance. Will they be provided with other community support like Fire, EMS, Red Cross (for extended encounters) etc...? The whole thing in VA is out of control and needs to be stopped. It is one thing to do it in CT where people just rolled over. In VA, 90% of the state is in essence taking up arms and resisting Richmond!
    Money buys you anything even those that are willing to load people onto cattle cars.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

This is shades of Obama and his desired "Civilian National Security Force". Once again we see Democrats wanting an extra-governmental force like Hitler's SA or the SS to do their dirty work.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Damn that was one hell of a speech!
    Amen!

Last edited by alpacaheat; January 3rd, 2020 at 04:56 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Money buys you anything even those that are willing to load people onto cattle cars.
    Yup, there are more than a few oathbreakers on Twitter. I have no doubt a 200K a year job would be able to recruit those that already don't respect our rights.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Amen!

Thanks for the post. Now I know who the dude is.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast