Quote Originally Posted by HSMaxim View Post
And this is what people need to be making sure their representative knows, that the AG is making “law” and then demanding that their representative puts a stop to it in this instance and every future instance that may be coming.
That's what I told Senator Cormans aides and Representative Benninghoffs and Conklins aides and they all said that their bosses will be surprised and concerned that the AG is trying to create and pass new PA laws.

I got the official letter and the forms in today's mail but it probably won't affect me as i don't stock/sell "partially manufactured framers or receivers". Also, talking to a lot of my customers, many said they have been ordering PMFR's of the AR variety and none have run across any seller saying they won't ship to PA or that the PMFR has to be shipped to a PA FFL. Most said that they hadn't really thought about buying any until the AG forced his OPINION on everyone and now they are buying to tell the AG to "*uck off and keep your nose out of business that isn't yours"