Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 264
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,809
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    If it hasn't been mentioned, distributors can limit where their merchandise can be shipped, based on state laws, or made up laws.

    This happens with hi-cap mags not being shipped to the shit-hole states.









    and Epstein didn't kill himsef.

    At the moment, there's one internet vendor (with 3 sites under different names as it's been explained) that won't ship to PA citing Pennsylvania's AG's new "opinion".

    Others have yet to catch on and are still selling/shipping.
    Tick - Tock. Tick - Tock.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,123
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveyC View Post
    From Polymer80.

    Update, I texted Sen. Bartolotta and she said she had just got off the phone with Judiciary Chair Baker where they discussed this issue. She said she’ll update me when they have some plan when they reconvene in Harrisburg.
    https://jsdsupply.com/
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,809
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post

    Hell, I didn't realize this place is located north of Pittsburgh.

    I was going to say their price was high, because a Polymer80 G19 frame is usually about $100 on sale and theirs is $149, but they are also including a lower parts kit (limited time), so the price seems decent.
    https://jsdsupply.com/polymer-80-pf940c/

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    13579154

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    So if a FFL simply ignores all this BS:

    1. How will anyone know?
    2. What's the repercussions? PSP doesn't actually issue the "Ls" that FFLs have, and there is no statute being broken to levy a prosecution.
    Unfortunately I would bet that the PSP has a plan for this as well, sending people in to spot check by trying to get an ffl to skirt the "opinion" it may not hold any weight in court but the ffl will face losing his or her lic, dealing with having to legally protect themselves in court (yes I know no laws broken but we all see how that's going for us) and finally they would use it to support the fact that hey look at the loopholes or hey look they sold a gun (even though it's not) to someone without a background check. It's well beyond a simple criminal made a gun they are trying to both disarm us and discredit us all at the same time. (Gun owners .... I am not an ffl ...nor did I stay at a holiday in express last night.)

    I agree with you 100% but you know they are going to try to set people up and publicize it to make it look like good people are doing bad things.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    13579154

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Hell, I didn't realize this place is located north of Pittsburgh.

    I was going to say their price was high, because a Polymer80 G19 frame is usually about $100 on sale and theirs is $149, but they are also including a lower parts kit (limited time), so the price seems decent.
    https://jsdsupply.com/polymer-80-pf940c/
    Jordan is a solid guy his pricing may not always be the absolute greatest but he's usually within an appropriate range and JSD is also the creator of the 80% sig module.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,205
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Beyond the criminal offenses?
    WHAT "criminal offenses", specifically?
    Attention NRA Life and voting members - LPRGCFRANK running for NRA board of directors

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    West Alexander, Pennsylvania
    (Washington County)
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    Unfortunately I would bet that the PSP has a plan for this as well, sending people in to spot check by trying to get an ffl to skirt the "opinion" it may not hold any weight in court but the ffl will face losing his or her lic, dealing with having to legally protect themselves in court (yes I know no laws broken but we all see how that's going for us) and finally they would use it to support the fact that hey look at the loopholes or hey look they sold a gun (even though it's not) to someone without a background check. It's well beyond a simple criminal made a gun they are trying to both disarm us and discredit us all at the same time. (Gun owners .... I am not an ffl ...nor did I stay at a holiday in express last night.)

    I agree with you 100% but you know they are going to try to set people up and publicize it to make it look like good people are doing bad things.
    What I see happening is during an FFL's ATF inspection, the ATF will ask, "Have you sold any 80% lowers?" and if the answer is "Yes", you better be ready to show that new paperwork or you are in violation of state law, which is enough for the ATF to yank your license.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affliated Club -- 07/02 FFL/SOT and Type 20 FEL
    Specializing in Bachelor parties with 50+ machine guns including M2HB, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60
    Now offering High-Explosive Familiarization Classes (Open to the Public)

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Age
    48
    Posts
    11,205
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    What I see happening is during an FFL's ATF inspection, the ATF will ask, "Have you sold any 80% lowers?" and if the answer is "Yes", you better be ready to show that new paperwork or you are in violation of state law, which is enough for the ATF to yank your license.
    *Which* state law?
    Attention NRA Life and voting members - LPRGCFRANK running for NRA board of directors

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    On a country road, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    975252

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    *Which* state law?
    Exactly, this nothing more than an "opinion" of a gun grabbing lefty elected scumbag who has his eyes on a bigger prize ie, the governors mansion or a Senate seat and needs Daddy Bloombergs money to make his dreams come true!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,941
    Rep Power
    13579154

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    What I see happening is during an FFL's ATF inspection, the ATF will ask, "Have you sold any 80% lowers?" and if the answer is "Yes", you better be ready to show that new paperwork or you are in violation of state law, which is enough for the ATF to yank your license.
    not the atf federally its not a law shit locally it's not a law.

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .458 Teaser Update with Pics
    By DucatiRon in forum Ammunition & Reloading
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 1st, 2019, 11:29 PM
  2. Pennsylvania PICS system update
    By HiredGoon in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
  3. Baby update NEW PICS and Fantastically GREAT News !!
    By son of the revolution in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 17th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops