Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 267
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    1,945
    Rep Power
    13579154

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The PSP can work as "diligently" as it wants to create an illegal way to register 80% lowers... and they can suck my dick while they're at it.
    100% of it.
    all i know is midway delivered my P80 long slide yesterday

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The PSP can work as "diligently" as it wants to create an illegal way to register 80% lowers... and they can suck my dick while they're at it.
    100% of it.
    if they jusy suck 80% of it what do they do with the left over 1/4 inch ?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    26,829
    Rep Power
    21474876

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    all i know is midway delivered my P80 long slide yesterday
    Time is ticking, folks.
    It could be a year or more before the courts rule for/against the state police running background checks on non-firearms.
    Get them while you can.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Glockin, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,789
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    if they jusy suck 80% of it what do they do with the left over 1/4 inch ?
    nothin like a good old small dick joke

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    702
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    nothin like a good old small dick joke
    its all i got

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,433
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Went to buy a firearm off another member today and the shop we did the transfer at had P80 pistols frames for sale.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    828
    Rep Power
    21474839

    Exclamation Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    I know I know some people don't care much about his videos



  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    USN Retired, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    3,579
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    So the site is updated, now there's a form like the handgun one, and it's a extra fee, that dealers have to make you fill out were the manufacturer, model and serial number all can be none or unknown....and psp doesn't even want the fucking thing, I just have to hold on to it forever. What a fucking circle jerk.
    TriggerTime LLc 01/02 FFL CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun MB Counselor

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    8,433
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    So the site is updated, now there's a form like the handgun one, and it's a extra fee, that dealers have to make you fill out were the manufacturer, model and serial number all can be none or unknown....and psp doesn't even want the fucking thing, I just have to hold on to it forever. What a fucking circle jerk.
    So do to instill need to do a PICS check? They are still shipping via internet sales so this seems like a another do nothing requirement.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    532
    Rep Power
    3688557

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    So do to instill need to do a PICS check? They are still shipping via internet sales so this seems like a another do nothing requirement.
    The way it’s worded seems like the current 80% BS really effects dealers selling them and not end users as much buying them from non FFLs.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .458 Teaser Update with Pics
    By DucatiRon in forum Ammunition & Reloading
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 1st, 2019, 11:29 PM
  2. Pennsylvania PICS system update
    By HiredGoon in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
  3. Baby update NEW PICS and Fantastically GREAT News !!
    By son of the revolution in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 17th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops