Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 278
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Berks County, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    2,046
    Rep Power
    20539214

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Step in the right direction.

    I like this statement: The only document that currently sets forth PSP’s change in interpretation is the PSP Letter.

    The only document that supports the document is the document itself.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Moscow, Pennsylvania
    (Lackawanna County)
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    15601982

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    So does this mean that companies that had orders for 80% lowers, that could not ship them to PA due to the vague "law", can make a claim for those lost sales? Doesn't this "law" violate the Commerce Clause by hindering products from interstate sale (especially if they are not actually banned items)?

    Can PA buyers, who tried to purchase these items (in and out of state) claim they were "harmed", or denied their right to the product due to this "law"?

  3. #253
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    127.0.0.1, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    18,489
    Rep Power
    21474868

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacgunner View Post
    So does this mean that companies that had orders for 80% lowers, that could not ship them to PA due to the vague "law", can make a claim for those lost sales? Doesn't this "law" violate the Commerce Clause by hindering products from interstate sale (especially if they are not actually banned items)?

    Can PA buyers, who tried to purchase these items (in and out of state) claim they were "harmed", or denied their right to the product due to this "law"?
    Sorry, interference with interstate commerce is only a concern when it's a farmer trying to grown soy beans. When the government does it, no one cares.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    3,190
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    In no small feat, we just won a preliminary injunction against the Pennsylvania State Police. We'll get the $100 cost bond paid on Monday for the injunction to issue...but this is FAR from over. https://blog.princelaw.com/2020/01/3...-and-receivers
    Thank you.
    Please keep us updated.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    4,484
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    In no small feat, we just won a preliminary injunction against the Pennsylvania State Police. We'll get the $100 cost bond paid on Monday for the injunction to issue...but this is FAR from over. https://blog.princelaw.com/2020/01/3...-and-receivers
    Congratulations Josh, thank you for your continued efforts on behalf of the People of the Commonwealth.
    Life has a melody.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    21474841

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Instead of buying "another" lower I suggest you donate to FOAC or Joshua. These guys are fighting for your rights everyday and they need money. They are up against billionaires with deep pockets.

    https://foac-pac.org/Donate

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Where the amish roam, Pennsylvania
    (Lancaster County)
    Posts
    2,003
    Rep Power
    13793903

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Instead of buying "another" lower I suggest you donate to FOAC or Joshua. These guys are fighting for your rights everyday and they need money. They are up against billionaires with deep pockets.

    https://foac-pac.org/Donate
    first thing I dd when this went down and it was posted ...... still gonna buy another lower lol we need someone to make a FOAC 80% or complete where a portion goes to them like they did in VA for the VCDL.

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    West Chester, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    1006703

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    We're very pleased with the results.

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    21474839

    Exclamation Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Reposting for @ett
    Good News! Judge Stops Pennsylvania's 80% Lower Ban



  10. #260
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
    (Franklin County)
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,257
    Rep Power
    21474860

    Default Re: 80% Lower Update on PICS

    Just to clarify, this matter has not yet reached a final conclusion. Things are on hold until a final ruling can be made.

    I'm hopeful and would like to think this is a legal no-brainer, but there remains the possibility that this ruling could be the opposite of what we're hoping for.
    Attention NRA Life and voting members - LPRGCFRANK running for NRA board of directors

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .458 Teaser Update with Pics
    By DucatiRon in forum Ammunition & Reloading
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 1st, 2019, 11:29 PM
  2. Pennsylvania PICS system update
    By HiredGoon in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 24th, 2012, 02:33 PM
  3. Baby update NEW PICS and Fantastically GREAT News !!
    By son of the revolution in forum General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 17th, 2009, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops