Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    He dropped like a rock when he was hit with that one round. Seriously impressive shot.
    Seriously. Incredible. I would've shaking like one of those old paint can mixers.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    I had downloaded it; and posted on Gab: https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...d6c8d40cd7.mp4
    Does this Gab link work for everyone ?
    If not; how can I upload to this thread; the copy I downloaded ?
    Viewed and downloaded. Thank you.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Seriously. Incredible. I would've shaking like one of those old paint can mixers.
    Everyone in this thread (sans atheists) has replayed this same church scenario in their minds numerous times. Some of us are better prepared than others. Nevertheless, I have great confidence that you would rise to the occasion and react accordingly.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Everyone in this thread (sans atheists) has replayed this same church scenario in their minds numerous times. Some of us are better prepared than others. Nevertheless, I have great confidence that you would rise to the occasion and react accordingly.
    I hope so. While most defensive encounters are within the 3 yards, 3 rounds, 3 seconds rule - in the extremely rarest of rare circumstances you will have to take a shot at 20 yards and people's lives will depend on it. The chances are so low, but the stake are so high - so you must train close and at distance!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Image from GP, highlighting no less than 4 church members drawing on shooter

That'll teach the next one who thinks about it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Hey now, even we end up in churches. Weddings, funerals, bingo.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

PickingPA Guest

Name of the perp has not been released yet, pending notification of NOK, I suppose. Will be interesting to know motive etc

The guy who slashed up the synagogue in NYC with a machete this morning was identified rather quickly after he was caught.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Thanks

Impressive shot by the church member
    Yes it was.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    In Utah, there is a law; https://bci.utah.gov/concealed-firea...s-on-premises/

Why it doesn't happen there.
    Nothing like advertising yourself as a soft target.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    I hope so. While most defensive encounters are within the 3 yards, 3 rounds, 3 seconds rule - in the extremely rarest of rare circumstances you will have to take a shot at 20 yards and people's lives will depend on it. The chances are so low, but the stake are so high - so you must train close and at distance!
    The threat will likely be focused on others/distracted. And I’m closing, to decrease distance and improve my odds. I will walk my 9mm hollow points right into that fucker’s grape.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast