Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

How about the USA Today article, reviewd here? https://www.foxnews.com/media/usa-to...hurch-shooting

Diaz called Wilson a hero before claiming "unfortunately" the “split-second heroism has been turned into a PR tool by gun advocates.”

Fair point, because the left NEVER uses a shooting for advancement of more restrictive laws.

Diaz admitted that Wilson saved lives with a single shot and “other gun-wielding parishioners were ready just in case” he failed, but criticized why the churchgoers were armed in the first place.

“Have we really reached a point when each of us need to carry a firearm anywhere we go? Gun advocates certainly think so,” Diaz wrote. “Gun advocates didn’t waste any time after the recent church incident to promote the idea of arming oneself.”

Seems to work...

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    So much for following the advice I've heard from every lawyer on what to do after a shooting that involves a killing.
    Which is to STFU about it for the rest of your life.
    It does not mean he still can't be dragged through the courts. I am sure they can find SOMETHING he did that broke the law.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Image from GP, highlighting no less than 4 church members drawing on shooter

A couple more ran in after it was over drawn, so at least 6. One was a woman, close to the murderer.

I like how that one older gentleman in the blue sweater vest just sat there like nothing happened. Maybe a vet, or maybe he had his hearing aid turned off.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    A couple more ran in after it was over drawn, so at least 6. One was a woman, close to the murderer.

I like how that one older gentleman in the blue sweater vest just sat there like nothing happened. Maybe a vet, or maybe he had his hearing aid turned off.

Sound asleep. "Oh Martha, leave me be, I'm awake!" "Why are you crouched on the floor dear?"
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, a jury of your peers.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverPA View Post
    It does not mean he still can't be dragged through the courts. I am sure they can find SOMETHING he did that broke the law.
    I was not implying that this situation means anyone should not follow much stated lawyers advice of "STFU about it for the rest of your life".
    I was saying that his talking could someday get him in legal trouble.

In this video when he talks about how they turned the video camera on to specifically watch the individual.
    Since there is no statue of limitations on murder.
    A really scummy lawyer could argue that showed showed something like intent, predetermination, or whatever fancy legal terms they use. And take Mr. Wilson to court for murder.
    --ET

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    And this, to me, is the scariest aspect of ever needing to defend myself.
    --ET

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    To paraphrase the great Phill Kline...

Peter Fritz would need 6 months of Basic Training, a marathon of John Wayne movies, and testosterone therapy, just to get his Man Card Rating raised to the level of "pussy".

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Peter Fritz is also a twat.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast