Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Yep, much too soon, if ever.

Noah
    It is only to soon because two innocent people died.

If only the criminal had died, it would be an awesome shirt.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    If no one innocent had gotten killed and it was just some evil being wiped out, I'd say bring the shirt on. But sadly that wasn't the case.
    Even so it makes gun owners look like callous ass holes who are just looking for a reason to put a hole in someones head while using Christianity as a back drop for the entire thing. You know the whole "NRA white male christian gun owner thing" that so many people believe are the biggest terrorist threat in our country right now.

It's a garbage shirt made by a garbage company.

(Lancaster County)

Article on Fox News says the guy was a career criminal, I know shocker right? Also said that he was known to the church as he would show up and ask for "help", but they would feed him but never give him cash, which pissed him off. Knowing that, it puts the events in a little bit of perspective. He was wearing a wig, beard and hat when he approached the usher. It looked like the first guy that got shot possibly recognized him which is why he stood up. I'm betting he was planning on robbing the collection. The quiet time in the church would have been right after collection was taken. I wonder if what he asked was where the church office was. I also wonder if he drew because the guy sitting recognized him.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lehigh County)

Columnist: ‘Terrifying’ That Parishioners Were Armed in TX Church
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...med-tx-church/
    A columnist writing at AZCentral.com suggests it was “terrifying” that parishioners were armed at the church in White Settlement, Texas.

On December 29, Breitbart News reported that a gunman at West Freeway Church of Christ opened fire, only to be shot dead by an armed parishioner. Jack Wilson, the good guy with a gun, was one of many parishioners who drew their guns to fight back when the heinous attack began.

On December 31, Elivia Diaz, editorial columnist for the Republic and AZcentral.com reacted to the quick takedown of the gunman by claiming that Wilson’s defensive gun use “has turned into a PR tool by gun advocates.”

But she is quick to stress that Wilson “wasn’t just an ordinary parishioner, as gun advocates may want you to believe.” Rather, she points to New York Times‘ reporting that noted Wilson is part of “the church’s volunteer security team member, a firearms instructor, [a] gun range owner and former reserve deputy with a local sheriff’s department.”

Diaz then turned her attention to “the at least six other parishioners” who were armed and “who also appeared to draw their handguns at West Freeway Church of Christ.” She added, “That’s terrifying.”

She did not explain what was terrifying about parishioners being armed nor did she point out their self-control or the responsible conduct they demonstrated while their firearms were drawn. Rather, Diaz wrote, “Have we really reached a point when each of us need to carry a firearm anywhere we go? Gun advocates certainly think so. They point to Wilson and the new Texas law that allows him and others to carry firearms inside the church.”

The church attacker had a shotgun. He was stopped by an armed parishioner and there were perhaps six or more other armed parishioners ready to step in as well. Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) described these parishioners as “immediate responders” who were there before police could be.
    --ET

(Bucks County)

That's easy. Morons are terrified at the mere sight of guns. Some morons are "writers".
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Columnist: ‘Terrifying’ That Parishioners Were Armed in TX Church
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...med-tx-church/
    Well if only we changed some laws around people wouldn't try to hurt other people ...

(Bucks County)

Nitwit on Fox The Five crying she doesn't want to have ordinary armed citizens in her church. I just had to shut her the fuck up (off). She is sitting in the nitwit seat, so that's what you get when they are given their requisite input.

Love to tell her then get trained, buy a gun and carry, and contribute to the security instead of riding the coat tails (and criticizing) those who do.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    Nitwit on Fox The Five crying she doesn't want to have ordinary armed citizens in her church. I just had to shut her the fuck up (off). She is sitting in the nitwit seat, so that's what you get when they are given their requisite input.

Love to tell her then get trained, buy a gun and carry, and contribute to the security instead of riding the coat tails (and criticizing) those who do.
    That’s the “leg chair”, (i.e., only women with legs up to their ass are permitted to sit there).

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post

I assume she would be OK in being the third shooting victim and not have that church goer intervene to stop the shooter. I'd ask her if she would volunteer for that role during the next shooting. These people are batshit crazy and prefer everyone to be defenseless victims. They are either being dishonest, or just effing nuts.

(Bucks County)

Leg chair has brains too. Nitwit chair is next one. Where they sit the dims

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast