Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    I think the presence of a hired guard, especially in uniform, brings the situation to a head immediately in the lobby when the guy walks in. Either the guard spots and questions the guy who was by all accounts clearly in disguise and acting strange, or the gunman spots the guard and takes him out first. Either way, we have gunfire being exchanged in what may be a crowded lobby where everyone is standing (vital organs at shotgun level) A situation possibly MORE chaotic than what actually occurred.

Yes, the deep concealment draw is certainly hard to watch as the gentleman tries to react but comes nowhere close to being able to.

The flip side is that an aware gunman may see an open carrier and drop him with the first shot. Just as he would likely do to a uniformed guard. A shooter intends on being the only one holding a gun. Uniformed or open carry becomes the shooter’s first target.

Crowdsourced security....nice

One problem is - the bad guy KNOWS he is there to do harm - they will get the first shot.
    Unless you want security/multiple persons at low ready or worse - actively sweeping the crowd sentry style to instantly react, their response can only be reactive.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    I know most of you guys think YM is a total D bag. Understood and acknowledged. He does however make several good points in this video calling out the news media for lying about the background of the Jack Wilson as the media tried to turn him into some sort of elite police special forces operator who was head of a professional security team, instead of what he actually is, which is a guy who stepped up and agree to lead a group of volunteers at his church so they would have an organized emergency response plan, in the same way another person might lead the soup kitchen, Bible study or women's retreats.

Had this conversation with someone last night at my New Year's party. She was saying good thing there was a professional security team (or similar). I basically said he was a regular guy who just put the team together himself.... And we went back and forth a few times with the outcome being "average citizen with firearm, does not compute"

(Bucks County)

He is right, but comes off as spinning just like MSM, but in the opposite direction, to me.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Well old Mike Bloomturd would rather see more people die rather then saving and protecting one another.

(Erie County)

Just came across this vid.

B-Turd is an asshat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Chester County)

The DNC and the other Democrat politicians believe the exact same thing. Bloomberg just has the guts to say it, but that doesn't make him any better, it just makes him more arrogant. He's an arrogant, elitist, little man, driven by the insecurity of his short stature. Of course he just thinks the Government and the RICH that run Government should have guns. He needs to be defeated so badly he gives up on politics. He needs to be embarrassed. That's all he understands.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    The DNC and the other Democrat politicians believe the exact same thing. Bloomberg just has the guts to say it, but that doesn't make him any better, it just makes him more arrogant. He's an arrogant, elitist, little man, driven by the insecurity of his short stature. Of course he just thinks the Government and the RICH that run Government should have guns. He needs to be defeated so badly he gives up on politics. He needs to be embarrassed. That's all he understands.
    Him and all the other idiots. Since the bammer and Trump got elected they think anyone can land the gig. They're still scratching their heads on Trump. If any of those candidates wins the election we are in for one hell of a nightmare.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Last I checked he’s polling dead last out of any of the morons who have an actual shot at winning the nomination.

I’m sure that a shot to his big ego.

(Montgomery County)

okay boomer. Literally no one knows about then or than, and most people pronounce them the same. ;-)

Watched Sean, seen Laura and Tucker, but they really came around after I stopped watching cable news because I got tired of the propaganda.
    I am not sure I want to be around a guy with a gun who says than and then are the same thing.

(Elk County)

It is only to soon because two innocent people died.

If only the criminal had died, it would be an awesome shirt.
    And if Grandma had wheels, she'd be a streetcar.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast