Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

That link didn't work for me.

This one is currently: https://www.facebook.com/Jack-Wilson...8631773948832/

In case it doesn't for anybody else, here is the text from the post:

Jack Wilson County Commissioner for Precinct 3 Campaign
    11 hrs ·
    I just want to thank all who have sent their prayers and comments on the events of today. The events at West Freeway Church of Christ put me in a position that I would hope no one would have to be in, but evil exists and I had to take out an active shooter in church.
    I’m thankful to GOD that I have been blessed with the ability and desire to serve him in the role of head of security at the church. I am very sad in the loss of two dear friends and brothers in CHRIST, but evil does exist in this world and I and other members are not going to allow evil to succeed. Please pray for all the members and their families in this time. Thank you for your prayers and understanding.
    There are currently about 1100 replies to it.

PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

The church is re-convening tonight to finish their service that was interrupted yesterday morning

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Bootlicking at its finest.

Noticed how he thanked the government for giving the right to defend ones right to life.

Pastors/priests/reverend's/ministers/etc all got rolled up in fema indoctrination programs, turning churches into femas centers among other things.
    Up until several months ago, it was illegal to have guns in churches in Texas, it was the pro gun folks who got the law changed and that is what he was talking about. Not quite boot licking, but you are free to have your opinion. I do agree the law should have never been there in the first place but it is what it was.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Up until several months ago, it was illegal to have guns in churches in Texas, it was the pro gun folks who got the law changed and that is what he was talking about. Not quite boot licking, but you are free to have your opinion. I do agree the law should have never been there in the first place but it is what it was.
    Yep. Lots of Southern states had laws to keep people from carrying in church, on account of the uppity black folks being armed. Wouldn't want to have them shooting back during an honest lynching, now would you.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Carbon County)

43-Year-Old Man from River Oaks, TX Identified as Freeway Church Shooter – Was Previously Arrested on Gun Charges
    Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft December 30, 2019 19 Comments
    Share12TweetEmail

The man who pulled a gun inside the Freeway Church in Texas was identified on Monday.

Keith Kinnunen has a previous record on gun charges in New Jersey.

He was arrested in Lindon in 2016 on gun charges.

Kinnunen was shot dead after he started shooting churchgoers on Sunday in White Settlement, Texas.

The man who shot two people at a White Settlement Church on Sunday before he was killed by church security has been identified as 43-year-old Keith Thomas Kinnunen, of River Oaks, according to two law enforcement sources.

Kinnunen had a criminal record in Tarrant County including charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in 2009 and theft of property in 2013.

He also was arrested in September 2016 for possession of an illegal weapon in Linden, New Jersey after he was found taking pictures outside an oil refinery, according to news reports at the time.

An article on the news website mycentraljersey.com reported that Kinnunen said he was travelling from Texas, was homeless and was taking photos of “interesting sites.”

At the time of his New Jersey arrest, Kinnunen also had a warrant for his arrest in Oklahoma for aggravated assault, mycentraljersey.com reported.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ring-shooting/
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

A prohibited person had a gun? We better pass some laws and make that more illegal.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    The guy who drew his gun first did end up dead. You could say if he wasn't carrying he might have been alive. Just carrying is not going to help you if you are not trained. At the same time, he might have been the target regardless of what he did.

(Delaware County)

Why wasn't he still in jail in NJ? After all people making a simple mistake taking a gun into NJ are jailed for it.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverPA View Post
    The guy who almost drew his gun first did end up dead. You could say if he wasn't carrying he might have been alive. Just carrying is not going to help you if you are not trained. At the same time, he might have been the target regardless of what he did.
    FIFY That poor guy never had a chance and his gun was too deeply concealed for a fast draw. It seems like the usher directed the shooter to him, even if unintentionally. Lets see what the later analysis shows us...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

PickingPA Guest

The media celebrating that the perp is a white guy in 3.....2......1......

As they continue to search desperately for any indication that he might be a Trump supporter

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast