Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Is too spelled to just brevity?
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Excellent, respectful interview with Jack Wilson.

You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    Excellent, respectful interview with Jack Wilson.

So much for following the advice I've heard from every lawyer on what to do after a shooting that involves a killing.
    Which is to STFU about it for the rest of your life.
    --ET

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Allegheny County)

^^^ Proof that I'm correct.
    Liberals are all mentally deficient. They lack the most amazingly basic skills to think rationally.

That is NOT an uncommon thought amongst them.
    They TRULY believe that you can CHOOSE to "just wound them" vs "killing" them.
    I had that conversation with a coworker once. He could NOT understand why police "shoot to kill" instead of just wounding people. When I calmly explained things, including ammo (he mentioned hollow points), he replied "Why can't they just use ammo that WOUNDS someone?"

I walked away.
    Last edited by Emptymag; January 2nd, 2020 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Was anyone asking this asshat not to be quiet about it in the 1st place?

I sure hope people are giving this woman her due shellacking over her pure stupidity.

(Lancaster County)

He did face justice, far faster than any court system ever could offer. He was even in the appropriate place to immediately meet his maker
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Dauphin County)

Jessica Lynn Casazza is a twat.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    So much for following the advice I've heard from every lawyer on what to do after a shooting that involves a killing.
    Which is to STFU about it for the rest of your life.
    I'm thinking he took the sage advice often given here before going on record, lawyer up. And even then, I'd go as far as saying the interviewer was interviewed, and the questions carefully vetted by his attorney before he agreed to answer her questions. He hits all the high points. Don't carry a firearm if you're not totally committed to using it if needed, don't commit to using a firearm in self defense or the defense of others if you don't have the proper training, situational awareness, no head shots unless necessary, don't use deadly force unless your own or the lives of others are in imminent danger. He laid it all out there, and reiterated several times that if he didn't act when he had the window of opportunity where no innocents would be in danger, many other lives would have been lost.
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    ^^^ Proof that I'm correct.
    Liberals are all mentally deficient. They lack the most amazingly basic skills to think rationally.

That is NOT an uncommon thought amongst them.
    They TRULY believe that you can CHOOSE to "just wound them" vs "killing" them.
    I had that conversation with a coworker once. He could NOT understand why police "shoot to kill" instead of just wounding people. When I calmly explained things, including ammo (he mentioned hollow points), he replied "Why can't they just use ammo that WOUNDS someone?"

I walked away.
    That’s why we are trained to shoot to stop. Not shoot to kill. If the best shot is to the central nervous system, then so be it.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast