Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Sadly; I'm not certain if the first guy shot had a choice of not following the old rule of "Don't draw on an already drawn weapon".
    Looks like he was trying to deescalate will drawing. I'd say this was mistake, he should have just went for the draw without drawing attention to himself. Of course, it is possible he was trying to draw the guys attention away from the deacon, who he clearly went after first, knowing he was going to get shot, but hoping it would just be him.

I'd say his biggest problem was the fact that his gun was to deep. If ever there was need for the unimpeded draw of open carry.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Good guy shoots bad guy shooter at West Freeway Church of Christ in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Video yanked
    I had downloaded it; and posted on Gab: https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...d6c8d40cd7.mp4
    Does this Gab link work for everyone ?
    If not; how can I upload to this thread; the copy I downloaded ?
    --ET

(Montgomery County)

Video is on breaking911.com

First guy down, and perp died from reports. 3rd flatlined and was resuscitated.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Video is on breaking911.com

First guy down, and perp died from reports. 3rd flatlined and was resuscitated.
    Not easy to get a trauma arrest back. The word "futile" is the first one that comes to mind. Whoever was on the ambulance did deserves a case of yuengling.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Juniata County)

What concerns me is I don't see any kids in the video. None. Which means they're in another part of the church. I don't see anyone in the congregation moving out of that room with a purpose. They're all focused on that threat, and even when it is dealt with it doesn't look like they move to lock down the rest of the church, or start clearing it. It makes me very uncomfortable, as a parent.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    Wow, 1:45 to say that there was a shooting in a church and all we know is two people dead and a couple of others injured.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Perry County)

I had downloaded it; and posted on Gab: https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...d6c8d40cd7.mp4
    Thanks. It was informative. It exposed the falsehoods of those that would take our rights.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Works here and crystal clear too. Sucks that it happened but that's the way it should go. Kick that bastard to insure that he's dead.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Image from GP, highlighting no less than 4 church members drawing on shooter

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast