Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Dauphin County)

Default Gun Show and Flea Market - Hummelstown, PA 2/1/20

Hummelstown Field and Stream will hold the 9th annual Gun Show and Sportsman's Flea Market from 8:00am till 1:00pm on Saturday February 1, 2020. The event will be held at the club at 975 Stoverdale Road, Hummelstown, PA. 65+ tables of guns, ammo, reloading, knives, archery, and fishing items. (no cheap foreign tools, junk jewelry, fried pickles, auto parts, window replacements, and similar items sold at other shows). Admission cost is $3. For more information contact hummelstownfieldandstream1@gmail.com.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Gun Show and Flea Market - Hummelstown, PA 2/1/20

I'm thinking I can make this one. Ive been meaning to go for several years now.

PickingPA Guest

Fried pickles are tasty

(Lebanon County)

My son and I will defiantly be attending. Be there early and meet a few friends then afterwards off to the Sportsman's Show in Harrisburg. From what im hearing this event looks like a good place to find a deal.

(Dauphin County)

The show is this weekend. All tables sold out. Best little (big) show in the area.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by texasbilly View Post
    The show is this weekend. All tables sold out. Best little (big) show in the area.
    It really is a big little show. The venue isn't big, but the selection is amazing. You won't be surrounded by overpriced dealers and cheap trinkets, this sale is primarily fellow sportsmen who are cleaning out their workshops to let go of things they have outgrown the need for. I've found things there that I would have never thought I'd find at a gun show, (because I've been shopping gun shows for many years and know what to expect). That little tool or gadget that you want but haven't gotten around to buying because you don't want to buy the entire set might be on a table here for a very reasonable price. It looks like we're going to have nice weather this weekend so there is no excuse to stay home due to bad driving conditions. If you're in the area and have some time do yourself a favor and check it out. It's easy to find, (they always have plenty of signs pointing you in the right direction), and the admission is only $3.00, what could be better?

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellerophon View Post
    I'm thinking I can make this one. Ive been meaning to go for several years now.
    Maybe I'll see you there. I think you'll enjoy this show, it's so much different that the bigger shows that we're all used to seeing. Since I learned of this "flea market" a few years ago I make it a point to go every year, I've found some good deals on common things as well as some things that I thought I'd never find without buying an expensive "kit" or "set" to get that one item.
    Reloading supplies and components, tools, odds & ends galore. (I'm never sure if I'm buying an "odd" or an "end"), but it doesn't really make a difference if it's something that I want or need and I get it for a fair price.

(Dauphin County)

This is about 5 minutes from my house. You guys have talked me into it.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    This is about 5 minutes from my house. You guys have talked me into it.
    You won't regret it. It's past 3:00 a.m and I'm going to set my alarm for 6:00 a.m. hoping to drag my lazy ass out of bed before 9:00 so I can spend an hour or two at the flea market. I'm hoping to get a phone call early to get me moving. (For some reason I can hear the phone ring downstairs, but I can't hear the alarm right beside my bed). Too many years of working night shift is the excuse I'm using for not being a "morning person".
    If you see someone wearing a Jonestown Fish & Game jacket it'll probably be me, tap me on the shoulder to see if I'm awake, then say hello and introduce yourself, I'm always up for making a new friend.

(Lebanon County)

I was there today with my 3 year old son. Walked around with him and a friend for a while. It was by far one of the better small shows I've been to.

I passed on a Mossberg 144LS and a sporterised Mosin Nagant at a really good price but left with some black powder and surplus magazine pouches.

Lots of interesting items. Really looking forward to making this show a yearly tradition.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast