Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: To Legion or not to Legion, that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    If the other mags are working properly then it is most likely a bad mag, maybe the feed lips are warped just enough to cause a problem under full spring pressure.
    Test several other mags repeatedly to make sure you are not getting the same recurring problem, since that would indicate there is a problem with the gun itself.
    I did tag the questionable mag with masking tape and set it aside to examine when not at the range.

All 3 mags had some very slight movement when seated and trying to wiggle them. The other two magazine had no issue feeding, and I loaded them up with 15 rounds 3 times each. I also plan on testing feeding with dummy rounds so I can be a little safer when checking out the questionable magazine.

Also, reading through the owner's manual, I see that it says that using any reloads will void all warranties.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    I did tag the questionable mag with masking tape and set it aside to examine when not at the range.

All 3 mags had some very slight movement when seated and trying to wiggle them. The other two magazine had no issue feeding, and I loaded them up with 15 rounds 3 times each. I also plan on testing feeding with dummy rounds so I can be a little safer when checking out the questionable magazine.

Also, reading through the owner's manual, I see that it says that using any reloads will void all warranties.
    FWIW, I'm pretty sure EVERY gun manual says that regardless of manufacturer.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    FWIW, I'm pretty sure EVERY gun manual says that regardless of manufacturer.
    YES, this is kind of a standard thing for gunmakers.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by t1066 View Post
    Looks like I can get what I want from this place:

https://t5customkydex.com/custom/

However they aren't showing them until they start taking orders again on the 10th.

Also, made it to the range tonight. Good thing I did, this was the last day of my membership. I'll re-up the next time I go in.

Had a failure to load on one magazine. Tried 3 times and it looks like it was hitting high on the barrel. Not sure the cause though. I took the top round out, and then it worked. I verified I hadn't gone over 15 before removing the round too.

Too much pressure from the spring cocking the tip of the round up maybe?

Other than that, I'm really liking the reflex sight. Though I did have to take off my magnifying shooting glasses and put on plain ones. That should carry over well if I ever have to use in while on duty. And as a testament to my trainers, I'm not having to spend much time finding the dot. I bring it up in line with the iron sights very close to my intended point of aim, and the dot is almost where I want it better than 90% of the time.
    I really should know this (since I've actually made a lot of them) but looking at the light options for the holster, I'm planning on getting the Streamlight TLR-7. But looking at that, and the TLR-8, I'm thinking if I get the TLR-8 sizing in the holster, I could run either the 7 or the 8. I'm not planning on getting a laser with the light, but down the road I might change my mind.

So, holster set up for a TLR-8 should be fine with a TLR-7 light instead? Yes or no?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12