Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: BATF is reclassifying previously legal firearms

There has been a silent battle going on for years now. The National Democratic Redistricting Committee is chaired by Eric Holder.
    Check out their other target states.

https://democraticredistricting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sjc1340 View Post
    There has been a silent battle going on for years now. The National Democratic Redistricting Committee is chaired by Eric Holder.
    Check out their other target states.

https://democraticredistricting.com/
    This. Redistricting, anti-gun billionaire Bloomberg money, and districts with no suitable pro-gun candidate challenger are how VA was lost.

PA will be in the same boat if we don't step up and take the fight to them. We should capitalize on the 2A sanctuary movement and make that our rallying cry to engage our neighbors and coworkers in conversations.

All those uninterested gun owners might take notice if we start bringing it home to them. People don't feel that their way of life is at risk, so they don't connect and engage. But a lot of people do follow the news to some extent, or are willing to discuss it in polite company-- with neighbors, coworkers, acquaintances, or even random people you meet in public.

We can talk about VA as a news story. Point to VA, explain what's happening there, and talk how it's important that it doesn't happen here. People aren't on board with using the National Guard against regular Americans or locking people up for exercising a constitutional right.

Help them understand the stakes by inviting them into the conversation and let them draw some of their own conclusions. Help them recognize their liberty and own their responsibility to preserve it.

Then invite them to take action with you. Action could mean reminders to vote, call a senator or rep, send an email or a letter, attend a municipal meeting and support a 2A sanctuary resolution, read an article, attend a rally or lobby day, join a gun rights org (or this forum), go shooting with you, or buy their first gun.

You may be surprised at how many people are willing to think and talk about the real reason for the 2A--not just hunting--when you can point to a real tyrant trying to enact real tyranny on American soil in the news today.

Bring it home to them, and maybe we can grow a culture of awakened gun owners in PA before it's too late. We're running out of times we can hit snooze.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Juniata County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    TV Guide version to save the viewers at home from spending 7:31:

ATF reclassified the Franklin Revelation as a TBD with no way of legal transfer by an FFL, and also reclassified the Fostech whatever short semi-auto shotgun as an SBS, DD, and AOW, a 3 in 1 trifecta.

The balance of the video was a chastisement of viewers for not paying attention to the Military Arms Channel when it told us that a bump stock ban was the tip of the iceberg, the camel getting its nose under the tent flap, the start of at-will gun control by .gov, etc.

Also admonished to get active in politics because Trump isn't going to save us, and neither are the Republicans in Congress.

Oh, and please support Military Arms Channel with donations so that they can continue to bring us these admonishments.

Noah
    Time to go after them because none of those weapons meet the statutory definition of firearms. The ATF won't be able to hide behind dropping criminal charges this time.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Clinton County)

Good thing the ATF doesn't make laws.
    Shove your determinations up your ass.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Bucks County)

when does the purge become an actual thing?
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    The dems took over VA because of all the garbage that commutes to DC from there.
    Spoken for the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
    The NRA has been pretty quiet lately too.
    Im getting sick of this shit.
    I'm with Ricochet. I WILL be holding Trump accountable at the ballot box.

Quote Originally Posted by PAMedic=F|A= View Post
    Time to go after them because none of those weapons meet the statutory definition of firearms. The ATF won't be able to hide behind dropping criminal charges this time.
    Want to make a bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    I'm with Ricochet. I WILL be holding Trump accountable at the ballot box.
    Meaning what, exactly?

Voting for Biden or Warren? Yeah, that would be a big improvement; you wouldn't have to worry about bump stocks after all the semi-auto rifles are banned. Problem solved. Genius.

Vote for [insert unknown 3rd party loser name here]? Might as well play the home version of that game, where you sleep in and see how the voters did that night. There's no measurable difference between voting for the Libertarian or Green Party or Sasquatch candidate, vs not voting at all.

Every person who I see encouraging gun owners to "punish Trump", I assume is paid by the DNC to suppress the vote.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Clinton County)

Some people just can't help but pull the R lever. They'd say you're wasting your vote even if their boy Trump went Democrat and Bernie Sanders ran as a Republican.
    Fuck Trump and his record on gun rights.
    But I guess I'm just paid for by the DNC.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Some people just can't help but pull the R lever. They'd say you're wasting your vote even if their boy Trump went Democrat and Bernie Sanders ran as a Republican.
    Fuck Trump and his record on gun rights.
    But I guess I'm just paid for by the DNC.
    Adults think about the consequences of their actions, and understand that "sending a message" is what you do on Twitter or Facebook or in ads in newspapers or on forums, it's what you do when writing checks to campaigns or gathering in protests; it's NOT what you do in the voting booth when the nation is selecting who will control the largest bureaucracy in the world.

The choice in 2020 will be Donald Trump, or someone who is on record as demanding that you give up most of your guns.

Hillary got 3 million votes more that Trump, but he won the electoral college. And some fools are talking about wasting their vote because Trump is "less than perfect". Well, the perfect pro-gun candidate isn't running and won't win in 2020, so your real choice is between "less than perfect" and "a fucking nightmare who will ban standard magazines and most rifles and handguns". The moral high ground will NOT be helping the nightmare candidate by suppressing the Trump vote.

Vidkun Quisling told his friends he was a principled man, too. He was a military man who served his nation. Also, a traitor.

You can either help elect the candidate who is NOT promising to ban your guns, or you can be irrelevant, or you can actively help the enemy, but it would be polite not to use a gun forum to help elect a gun banner.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast