Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Wanted man was already in jail when agents raided his former home and shot woman

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Obviously the fault of the IT department since the computer didn't let them know the warrant was no longer valid. Nevermind that the data they had for the address of the guy wasn't valid, I guess no one even bothered to determine who actually lived there before the raid. All just simple mistakes that anyone could make, how can you guys possibly condemn them. You guys ain't cops, you have no right to point out their failures.
    I blame Sheetz!

Default Re: Wanted man was already in jail when agents raided his former home and shot woman

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Of all the stories I've heard over the years; about authorities doing no-knock raids or raids on wrong houses/people.
    I recall only ONE that eventually resulted in a somewhat positive outcome.

If I recall correctly. It was police in Indiana did a no-knock raid on a trailer home in the middle of the night. The resident of the trailer used a shotgun under his bed to shoot and kill at least one officer as they broke into his trailer.
    And a jury ultimately found the resident NOT GUILTY.
    (I'll add a link if I can find related news story.)
    there was a semi positive outcome in that georgia? one as well, the gaines raid? they found the chief or offier in charge had done illegal things and they started questioning all of his department's past raids.
    finding they frequently made up charges to get the permission for no knocks.

goines and in houston.
    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...e-14850548.php
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12