Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Hybrid View

(Delaware County)

Default I am addicted to building AR’s!

I’ve been building AR rifles & pistols fir a long time! In fact I’ve NEVER bought one from a manufacturer! Since 2005 I have built every single AR I ever owned....and there have been a great many of them!

Now I build with 80% lowers I machine on my milling machine. And after so many years, I have studied them, and found all the tricks concerning parts. Most people look for NAMES...BCM, LWRC, Larue Tactical, to name a few. Not me! I look for quality, without spending a fortune! And I’ve finally put together the surplus of parts, (direct from the machine shops making them), and without LOGOS tattooed all over. So I have finally. Designed and built MY AR15s And YES...of course I think they are the best in world! LOL.

Honestly speaking, I truly would put my built ARs against the best ones sold!

Machining the Billet lower. I only use AMT 80% billets now.

All machined, and holes drilled. Waiting to blacken the Aluminum.

Using MY chosen internal parts. I ONLY use Milspec, and these are Nitrided for added protection.only Milspec Buffer tube as well, and it must be made of 7075-T6 billet aluminum. I typically like using H2 buffers, but this recent build has a standard 3oz buffer.

The upper consists of a “Splintered” A Forge Mark upper receiver from Anchor Harvey Aluminum Forge. The barrel is DC Machine 16”, 1:7 twist & Nitrided. The BCG is Nitride treated Azimuth Enhanced. The Gas Block is adjustable & both it & the tube are Nitrided. And capping the muzzle is a Surefire 3P Eliminator Nitride Flashhider. This is the FIRST I know of in which EVERY OART dealing with hot chamber has pressures is Nitrided!

Added this FFSSR handguard, but I use a different style going forward. And my buttstock of choice is the Ergo F93 with incorporated buffer tube, although this rifle will likely get a Magpul CTR. I also typically will use the Magpul K2 grip, but had this Milspec grip handy.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Carbon County)

Default Re: I am addicted to building AR’s!

Make them while you can. I just saw in the local paper yesterday that the state of PA is trying to shut them down.

(Lehigh County)

Smile Re: I am addicted to building AR’s!

Nice work but have you noticed any dark SUV around your neighborhood or unmarked helicopters

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125153[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

(Montgomery County)

I need to pick up an AR9 80% and maybe a p320 80% asap

(Delaware County)

LOL. PA Libtards in Pittsburgh have been trying to pass more gun laws for decades now! They can’t! I’ve kept on the info for over 15 years anyway...every time they try it gets shut down in the PA House! Even by the Dems! PA is one of the most gun friendly states in the nation! And it is number 2(to Florida)in highest number of conceal carry licenses....with over 1,275,000 licenses in 2017! Close to 10% of the population having a License to Carry!! Every time they try something in Pittsburgh, seems like gun rights get better! I remember 10years ago, not many open carried AROUND, and NOBODY open carried IN Philadelphia! It was an instant beat down and trip to jail! Forget ever seeing your pistol again! Now it’s no big deal! I open carry quite a bit, INCLUDING in Philadelphia. In fact, I make it a point when I go in the city. Just to trigger some libtards! But anymore, nobody cares. You get the occasional “would you mind covering that?”, from a salesperson, waiter, etc. I’ve never been approached by police.

(Allegheny County)

Me too, but I haven't done any 80P yet.

(Bucks County)

Nitrided LPK? Ever since Ascend Armory went under I haven't been able to source a nitrided mag release & have been using V7 Ionbond Titanium. Nice, but pricey. Where do you get yours?

(Delaware County)