Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Berks County)

Default Re: New carry gun(I built)

Not even a mention of the current events between the head of AG and PSP in regards to 80%s? Nothing about the assets forfeiture laws?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Sorry, but your naivete is showing. My comments following yours.

"It’s not for any person to PROVE their innocence!"
    Not anymore, even though it is supposed to be "You're innocent until proven guilty" It's not that way anymore with firearms, especially in cities like Philadelphia.

"And police have no right to “make sure” a firearm being carried by a person belongs to them, for no other reason than carrying it!"
    They may have no right to do what they do but they do it anyway, the laws be damned. Until vast swaths of police and police higher ups are terminated due to their actions, nothing will change their mindset or the mindset of their superiors and the police unions.

"Also, the the PA Supreme Court has already ruled that carrying a firearm is NOT a reason to stop someone."
    That is factually correct, but that has never stopped the police from doing what they want to do, they don't seem to care about any consequences and again, they will not change unless something extremely hurtful happens to the hierarchy because of something a street cop did/does.

"So if you happen to be harassed in this way, go with the flow...then enjoy the $25K-$50K settlement the city will end up paying you in the lawsuit for their officer’s actions"
    LOL, Real easy to say that on a forum. I am sure there are more than a few people on this forum that can give you real life experiences and the "flow" is not easy to go with. Then getting the settlement. Good luck with that. One, you have to hire a good firearms law attorney who knows the pertinent PA statutes and two, the law firm will get the majority of any settlement that MIGHT be handed down. A liberal judge may even say that, Yes, you were wronged and we will tell the PD that they have to clean up their act and we will make them issue a public apology and MAYBE have them pay your attorney fees. And then when they drag their feet, you have to start another lawsuit to get anything from the first one. Again good luck with that.

Never said it WON’T, or DOESN'T happen. Also, I’m not concerned with these things happening to people years ago. Years ago and the past is not NOW! And my any things are quite different. But feel free to ignore the problem and go along with your flow, or whatever. All through history there have “onlookers” who just went along with the flow.

As for me, I’ll fight. I’d recommend you research that case which went through the PASC. It was just ruled on this past year. Like I have said, law is law and doesn’t care about your “feelings”. I don’t understand people not supporting it, and doubting in..in essence helping the left??!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Dauphin County)

It appears Mr Adam Kraut, Esquire is leading the charge in an emergency injunction to get all of this pissing on the state constitution stopped until these idiots are taught how laws are supposed to be made: http://thegunfeed.com/emergency-inju...-pennsylvania/

Good luck Mr. Kraut; prayers sent your way, and thanks for taking action on this.

(Wayne County)

you guys really blew the original topic to sh*t!

back to david...

hey brother..
    nice.. i looked into these some years ago when they first started popping up but the reviews were 50/50.. and i too have started to see that they got better with these and im back to considering them..

specifically the G26 as you have and MAYBE another g19 size

how is it performing on you so far?

what kind of rds are you feeding it?

it would be great if you can come back with a ??? rd review!!!

(Allegheny County)

The more of these in the hands of gun owners, the better.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ghost183 View Post
    you guys really blew the original topic to sh*t!

back to david...

hey brother..
    nice.. i looked into these some years ago when they first started popping up but the reviews were 50/50.. and i too have started to see that they got better with these and im back to considering them..

specifically the G26 as you have and MAYBE another g19 size

how is it performing on you so far?

what kind of rds are you feeding it?

it would be great if you can come back with a ??? rd review!!!

Thank you kindly my friend. Appreciate your thoughts.

I actually have not fired it yet. I’m disabled and don’t drive. (Don’t get out much at all actually). Have been trying to get out with my son, but somethings keeps coming up. That said, I’ve worked on enough firearms over many years, to have a “hunch” about this or that firearm’s shoot ability. I see nothing to indicate it will function any different than a G26. I am using Glock internals & barrel. The tolerances are(slide/frame fit, etc), are identical to any of the 1000’s of Glocks I’ve come in contact with. And the barrel lockup/unlocking is smooth & consistent.

I have no worries and believe it will eat up any ammo a normal Glock will. (As it’s a factory barrel).
    Hit me up if you decide to do one. I can go give you the list of parts I used. I found a slide that is a step above the other aftermarket pieces. And I would bet I spent less than most because I’m just really good at finding the best deals.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123