Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***Virginia Lobby Day 1/20/20***POOFA Response Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by wgjhsaft View Post
    Given the support VA governor and some of their legislators have had from a few DC folks plus the obvious Soros/Bloomberg cash my belief has been they want someone to overreact and do something they can spin.

The governor has already come out and said the state of emergency is due to credible threats from out of state militia groups and white nationalist groups. Is that true? It's whatever he wants to make it but now that he's announced that to the media guess who everyone is going to be when they show up? A bunch of racists!

So, a bunch of racists show up, most of course "from out of state" (LOL) and when someone does something stupid or a planted agitator causes a ruckus the media will be all over it and the governor is praying for gunfire to further his GC agenda. Of course, gun control is only a small part of the Democrat's plan for VA.

It scares the crap out of me because if PA's General Assembly goes the same route we're next...hell we're probably next anyway.
    Va is another state where large numbers of immigrants have moved to. In their former countries the idea of individual rights and especially the civilian ownership of firearms does not exist and they vote for the political party that mirrors their viewpoint. The Democrat program of importing large numbers of immigrants to consolidate their anti-Constitutional agenda has worked as planned and now we see the results.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Allegheny County)

The PA contingent should definitely stick together if possible.

They posted a map of the area and basically they're walling off everything around the capitol building:

Attachment 126204

The VSP, VA Capitol Police, Richmond Police, etc. will be tasked with keeping armed people off the capitol grounds. With one entrance the western side will be a mess because there will be a large line to get into the ground to lobby.

I think no matter what at this point the rest of the area outside of the fence will be filled with armed people.

A wall. How cute.
    Is there time to construct one of these???

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Well that sounds like a real safety issue to me and I'm sure this goes against every safety code there is. Anyone who is disabled should file a law suit since there will be no provisions made for them by the state at all.

They are making this as hard and as dangerous as they can, and that isn't right.

That’s exactly what it is, a huge safety issue with only one more of egress. Look at some of the riots at European soccer stadiums l, and see how many people regularly get trampled when fences are erected. VCDL needs to get an injunction and have the city code officials halt the fence. After all, the police have no legal requirement to keep you safe if there’s truly a credible threat as the governor said (use his own words against him). What if someone started shooting from an adjoining rooftop as they did in LV?

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I envision boardroom meetings filled with a mix of liberals who either literally believe in their hearts that gun owners are coming to shoot them, or those who know damned well that those people pose no risk, but need to do everything possible to fuck with them and prevent the world from seeing what is coming.

They aren’t afraid of us, we all know it, we’ve all seen it. They will walk right past a man armed with a long gun and not even blink an eye. What those bottom feeder legislators will do is use it as an excuse to stay home on the 20th and refuse to see their constituents.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    I feel bad for them, but this may be a good lesson for the rest of the country. Their stock line was always "nobody wants to take your guns." We knew it was bullshit, but now everybody knows. They do want to take our guns, and they'll do it the second they get the opportunity.

absolutely. Show the rest of the country what Bloomberg’s money can buy. Remember, bloomturd outspent the NRA 8:1 in the last VA election.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I just joined VCDL. It literally takes just a few clicks. You pay through PayPal, and your name and contact info are automatically uploaded from PayPal. They say it will take weeks to receive the membership packet in the mail, though, because so many people are joining right now. It's only $25, and it's for a good cause, since they're on the front lines now.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Berks County)

I feel bad for them, but this may be a good lesson for the rest of the country. Their stock line was always "nobody wants to take your guns." We knew it was bullshit, but now everybody knows. They do want to take our guns, and they'll do it the second they get the opportunity.
    Absolutely, this puts a yuuuuge hole in their claim that they don't want to take our guns. I wonder what that wall is made of, I have seen first hand what a large mass of bodies can do to a structure by wailing themselves against a wall or a gate. That thing could come down if it's not built well enough.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Absolutely, this puts a yuuuuge hole in their claim that they don't want to take our guns. I wonder what that wall is made of, I have seen first hand what a large mass of bodies can do to a structure by wailing themselves against a wall or a gate. That thing could come down if it's not built well enough.
    It's probably one of these. I wonder what legal consequences there are to defying the SOE declaration? It doesn't mention any penalties.

It's probably one of these. I wonder what legal consequences there are to defying the SOE declaration? It doesn't mention any penalties.

It's an illegal declaration. I'm hoping the crowd tries to defy, because I want to participate.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

The PA contingent should definitely stick together if possible.

They posted a map of the area and basically they're walling off everything around the capitol building:

Attachment 126204

The VSP, VA Capitol Police, Richmond Police, etc. will be tasked with keeping armed people off the capitol grounds. With one entrance the western side will be a mess because there will be a large line to get into the ground to lobby.

I think no matter what at this point the rest of the area outside of the fence will be filled with armed people.
    ONE entrance into their "zone".

If you go, be aware of your position in relation to the few exits as well in case it gets ugly.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast