Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Juniata County)

Default Looking for a range/club in the rauchtown / Jersey Shore / Lock Haven area

Centered on Rauchtown.

LIBERTY TOWNSHIP SPORTSMEN ASSOCIATION is about a 40 minute drive, so less then ideal.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Looking for a range/club in the rauchtown / Jersey Shore / Lock Haven area

Can't help but, I know A member here with with some nice farm land on the side of a mountain in rauchtown

(Juniata County)

Default Re: Looking for a range/club in the rauchtown / Jersey Shore / Lock Haven area

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Can't help but, I know A member here with with some nice farm land on the side of a mountain in rauchtown
    You'll have to narrow it down....You're not going to spot the PAFOA member just by driving around rauchtown. It is predominately .... gun friendly area, was the impression I got.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Bucks County)

Unhappy Re: Looking for a range/club in the rauchtown / Jersey Shore / Lock Haven area

Both my gun club range and an indoor range are 25-minute rides for me. Can be longer when I am halfway there and realize I forgot something needed.

Miss being able to shoot from the porch.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Just seeing this. I shoot at the Southern Clinton County Sportsman Club in Loganton which is minutes from Lock Haven, Jersey Shore and *Ranchtown. 100 and 200 yard rifle ranges. Full pistol ranges, skeet, etc. Very nice grounds.

* Real close to Rauchtown. I live in this area and have been a member there for many years.
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Vuccla View Post
    Just seeing this. I shoot at the Southern Clinton County Sportsman Club in Loganton which is minutes from Lock Haven, Jersey Shore and *Ranchtown. 100 and 200 yard rifle ranges. Full pistol ranges, skeet, etc. Very nice grounds.

* Real close to Rauchtown. I live in this area and have been a member there for many years.
    ^^^This^^^

I just saw this too. Definitely the closest one.

I might join here this year too. Do they still sell the memberships at Millers? National doesn't have them. I live a few minutes from rauchtown and it takes maybe 15 minutes to get to this range from there.

(Juniata County)

Thanks, how do I join?
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

RL..
    Miller's Gun Shop may have some. They sell their raffle tickets there. Ask Beth or Phil if you stop in.
    They used to keep hard copies of their membership forms in a slot on the porch of the club house. Their website is long abandoned and their Facebook site is "unofficial" but up to date. However, there is no form link on it.
    I'm heading over this weekend to shoot if the winds die down to under gale force so I'll see if they have any out. I could snag one and scan to send to you both.
    Their number is (570) 725-3741. I can't remember if that is the club house phone or the secretary's.
    Address if you want to punch it into your phone's GPS is 55 South Sportsman Lane, Loganton PA 17747
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!

(Lycoming County)

RL..
    Miller's Gun Shop may have some. They sell their raffle tickets there. Ask Beth or Phil if you stop in.
    They used to keep hard copies of their membership forms in a slot on the porch of the club house. Their website is long abandoned and their Facebook site is "unofficial" but up to date. However, there is no form link on it.
    I'm heading over this weekend to shoot if the winds die down to under gale force so I'll see if they have any out. I could snag one and scan to send to you both.
    Their number is (570) 725-3741. I can't remember if that is the club house phone or the secretary's.
    Address if you want to punch it into your phone's GPS is 55 South Sportsman Lane, Loganton PA 17747
    Thanks, let me know if they have them there. I can always swing up that way and pick one up sometime too if they do. It's only a few minutes out of my way.

(Juniata County)

Given how idiotic people are starting to act maybe we should have a meet up this week?
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast