Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I've posted there what I'm posting here. Why is it always "Metcalfe wants..." or "FOAC wants..." via some unofficial third party? I'll believe it when the person or organization issues it on official letterhead with a signature. Either way I'm going to do what I want, but at least have some balls and put your name on it if you don't like that.
    Must spread rep.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Westmoreland County)

It's the same crap every year. I'm growing tired of it, people don't seem to understand the concept of true freedom.
    Last edited by pennlineman; May 24th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    It's the same crap every year. I'm growing tired of it, people don't seem to understand the concept off true freedom.
    Yes sir no more Mr. Nice Guy about it, it's time to go full asshole on them so they learn their lesson. I'm pretty sure that Val is GOA, LBaker is FOAC. I don't get their motives.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yes sir no more Mr. Nice Guy about it, it's time to go full asshole on them so they learn their lesson. I'm pretty sure that Val is GOA, LBaker is FOAC. I don't get their motives.
    I honestly think most of it is ego. They all do good in their own ways but if the idea isn't theirs look out.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I've posted there what I'm posting here. Why is it always "Metcalfe wants..." or "FOAC wants..." via some unofficial third party? I'll believe it when the person or organization issues it on official letterhead with a signature. Either way I'm going to do what I want, but at least have some balls and put your name on it if you don't like that.
    I wish I could express my thoughts in writing as well as you do. Thank you for your comment on fakebook.

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 09:40 AM.

(Montgomery County)

People.
    In the future please extend requests for clarification instead of lashing out at our allies.
    If you can't get clarification then ask me to do it, I have good communication with GOA and FOAC.
    We have enough of a fight protecting the 2A without attacking each other over mixed messaging.
    Bern-

----

Clarification from Val at GOA regarding open carry at the 2A rally follows below.

(Comment number 13 under the Maximus picture.)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1942...tab=discussion
    Val W. Finnell
    "Thanks for getting this clarification from Representative Metcalfe. The "signs only" comment on the rally flyer means that he wants only Second Amendment signs. We also clarified that Open Carry was OK, outside the Capitol. I would defer to whatever Rep. Metcalfe's latest is."

----

On 5/24/2020 10:25 PM, Val Finnell wrote:
    "I commented on the Pennsylvanians for the Second Amendment thread, too, so that it got clarified.
    PA-GOA is a closed group, but here is a screenshot of the post so that you can post it to PAFOA BBS."

GOA Facebook Post 2020-05-24.JPG
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Allegheny County)

Kumbaya moments in gun rally history...

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Schuylkill County)

"we dont need anyone protesting outside"

Cant use that one this year.
    Masters Degree from, School of Hardknocks and College of Common Sense

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    People.
    In the future please extend requests for clarification instead of lashing out at our allies.
    If you can't get clarification then ask me to do it, I have good communication with GOA and FOAC.
    We have enough of a fight protecting the 2A without attacking each other over mixed messaging.
    Bern-

----

Clarification from Val at GOA regarding open carry at the 2A rally follows below.

(Comment number 13 under the Maximus picture.)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1942...tab=discussion
    Val W. Finnell
    "Thanks for getting this clarification from Representative Metcalfe. The "signs only" comment on the rally flyer means that he wants only Second Amendment signs. We also clarified that Open Carry was OK, outside the Capitol. I would defer to whatever Rep. Metcalfe's latest is."

----

On 5/24/2020 10:25 PM, Val Finnell wrote:
    "I commented on the Pennsylvanians for the Second Amendment thread, too, so that it got clarified.
    PA-GOA is a closed group, but here is a screenshot of the post so that you can post it to PAFOA BBS."

GOA Facebook Post 2020-05-24.JPG
    I'm not buying that shit, Bern. Val's post is posted above and since he's a 'Dr.' he should well know how to express himself. Furthermore, I did ask for clarification on it on fakebook and got none. LBaker made it clear that toting long guns is taboo and reinforced it with his story about the little girl who was clinging to her father's leg in fear of us big, bad gun toters at shittsburgh. This shit starts every fucking time at this stage of the game and it needs to get put to bed for good. And if Val starts that shit next time he will not get another fucking dollar off of me. So...since you have that relationship with him you can convey to him how important it is to be clear in what he says and how some of us (at least me) feel about this issue. I'm tired of it and will not be cordial about it from here out.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast