Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Annual Harrisburg Rally - June 8, 2020 - Save the date

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    For those who want to do something about this, see this thread: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=360374

In the 8 days that this call-to-action has been running we have picked up 8 cosponsors, dumped 4,938 emails into Harrisburg, and have seen the resolution come up for a committee vote and pass.
    Callllllll for Action! Greenwood 7 5312
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

FWIW this was just posted on the event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1942...tab=discussion)

It does NOT sound like the organizers are discouraging open carry.

Good evening folks,
    *********IMMEDIATE RELEASE************
    I am growing tired of the division within the movement. Vette all information prior to posting is my advice.
    There have been rumors circulating around about the 2nd Amendment rally on june 8th. NATURALLY I went to the source.. PA State Representative Daryl Metcalfe
    has made this absolutely clear with this response. See below
    Law abiding citizens are encouraged to attend and express their freedom PEACEFULLY, bearing arms, or not as they choose...
    Representative Metcalfe
    As for my comment, this is the ONLY source outside of Firearms Owners Against Crime
    to find information pertaining to the rally.
    As for the rumor, in the past because of us entering the rotunda, it has been asked for those to leave the long guns at home. For two reasons...
    One, lack of safe storage available at the capital.
    Two. Public optics, the media LOVES to pick apart our movement, they love to focus on the weapons, instead of the message of the speakers... we, as in FOAC would again respectfully ask that you remember that you are an ambassador of the 2nd amendment, each persons actions can drastically effect years of hard work.
    With that being said, carry whatever YOU feel is appropriate, and be that ambassador you are!
    This is BigRed, ENJOY your Weekend!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    FWIW this was just posted on the event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1942...tab=discussion)

It does NOT sound like the organizers are discouraging open carry.
    And I don't think they ever were. FOAC has something in their heads that carrying long guns presents a bad image for us. As any of you who have attended either Harrisburg, Shittsburgh or Richmond have seen for yourselves, the events are ruly, people are friendly and cordial and the cleaning crews don't make any OT after we leave. Additionally, the ANTIFA'S don't want to come out and cause trouble when the odds are so stacked against them. Win/win. So I don't understand FOAC's position on it. Their behavior makes it look like they are trying to sabotage the event and divide our ranks. When JustinHEMI posted here, what they were posting there I went over there and set the record straight. You're all welcome! As for the post above, please note that the line between the second and third row of *****'s is purported to be that of Rep Daryl Metcalfe, all the rest of that is the author's narrative.

I would also like to add that the OpenPA Rally on 4/20/20, a trouble making ANTIFA type came up and stood next to us on the street corner for a bit. We figure that he decided that that was not a place where he would come out a winner and he vanished quickly. We carry guns for our defense and they are effective.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I would also like to add that the OpenPA Rally on 4/20/20, a trouble making ANTIFA type came up and stood next to us on the street corner for a bit.
    Was he mouthy or something? Was there any interaction?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    No interaction and if not for my comrade I would't have had a clue. I saw him, kind of tall and lanky, not very formidable looking. Head wrapped tight with two matching wraps, mirrored sunglasses, might have had gloves on. That's what I saw. Daycrawler saw specific make of combat boot (I can't remember the make) and red shoelaces. Apparently that whole combination has meaning that I am now slightly aware of.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Yep. Don't even know how I did that one.

(Berks County)

Now check this fresh, new fakebook post out. Do I need to go apeshit on someone else now?

Val W. Finnell Sam Cox Metcalfe is requesting “signs only.”

(Lehigh County)

Now check this fresh, new fakebook post out. Do I need to go apeshit on someone else now?
    WTH ?!
    --ET

(Franklin County)

Linky?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post

The guy was wearing black Doc Marten boots with red, ladder lacing. I knew few skin heads that went to school with me. Red laces are earned, and they both wore them. Posers would have been beaten, for being a poser. Both by the way were named John. Our school may have had a few more but I went to tech so knowing all the kids was impossible.

As the skinhead subculture emerged in Great Britain in the 1970s, its adherents developed shared styles of clothing, including wearing steel-toed work boots made by Doc Martens or other manufacturers. The boots themselves became weapons used to kick people in fights, leading to the term "boot party," which refers to incidents in which multiple skinheads together stomp and kick a victim.
    Wearing such boots was and is typical of racist and non-racist skinheads alike, but racist skinheads commonly use red- or white-colored shoelaces in their boots to identify themselves as white power skinheads. It is also traditional for them to lace boots with "ladder lacing," so that the laces don't cross each other going up the boot.
    Within a few racist skinhead circles, white or red laces have to be "earned" by some violent act such as attacking a perceived enemy of the white race. However, most racist skinheads wear red or white shoelaces not because they have committed an act of violence but simply because it is part of their subculture.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast