Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: State police told to treat ‘ghost guns’ parts as firearms

The AG's office told the PSP not to enforce on Friday night. Yesterday, all of the 80% vendors were open for business at the Oaks show.
    Last edited by Gripsafety; December 22nd, 2019 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Corrected night
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    The AG's office told the PSP not to enforce on Saturday night. Yesterday, all of the 80% vendors were open for business at the Oaks show.
    He must've read the lawsuit lmao maybe we get lucky and he decides this isn't the Hill to die on.

(Franklin County)

The AG's office told the PSP not to enforce on Friday night. Yesterday, all of the 80% vendors were open for business at the Oaks show.
    Source?
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Source?
    I have none, other than the vendor buzz at the show. I was there all day working the FOAC table.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

Quote Originally Posted by jesemd View Post
    This would be somewhat easier to stomach if the government would actually prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law, all criminals who commit firearms violations. IF everyone who committed a murder, or robbery or other violent crime while in possession of a firearm were charged with every applicable firearm law and not given plea bargains. IF everyone who purchased or sold firearms illegally were targeted and prosecuted. IF everyone who tried to purchase a gun with a 4473 form and were caught lying was in prison.

IF the government really cared about firearm crime, and prosecuted it regularly and professionally, and after that, prohibited persons owning firearms made from 80% receivers was still a public nuisance, then OK maybe we can talk.

But the laws we have now are NOT enforced for criminals. They are only enforced against single mothers who accidentally drive into New Jersey and are honest with LEOs.

You may not have an 80% lower, or want an 80% lower, or even understand 80% lowers, but you need to wake up and fight this. Its been said already, but Petition your state reps. Contribute to the FPC and the other lawsuit plaintiffs. Go to your township meeting and get it declared a sanctuary township. Same for your County. VOTE.
    A-freaking-men!

For people using guns to commit violent crime, there should be absolutely no plea bargains and no parole. And if any judge imposes a light sentence or paroles them, only later to have the person kill additional people, then the judge should also be held liable for the perp's killing.

Now THAT would be "common sense" gun legislation!
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Allegheny County)

I have none, other than the vendor buzz at the show. I was there all day working the FOAC table.

A guy who will otherwise be stuck holding thousands in unsellable merchandise said that the AG said you can buy them "for now"...

LOL!

Everyone knows that the two WORST SOURCES for firearm legal info is gun shops and police.

(Montgomery County)

I just got back from the oaks gun show and heard the same thing. AG told the show operators that they could go ahead and sell. The one guy I talked to said the PSP "was not happy" about it. Why am I not surprised?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    I just got back from the oaks gun show and heard the same thing. AG told the show operators that they could go ahead and sell. The one guy I talked to said the PSP "was not happy" about it. Why am I not surprised?
    Probably because they have undercover photos of who is buying them..tin foil hat time...lol

Or the threat of suit has Shappy thinking twice.

(Bucks County)

My view of the lawsuit game is orgs solicit OUR money to fight the official(s) who spend OUR money to initiate or defend. Guess who is staged to run out of money.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    They are mad at the fact that they need to enforce only constitutional law and current laws that are in the books as opposed to opinions that are at best ones person's points of view and not law. Maybe now they can spend their time doing their actual job vs. being sued constantly for trying to arrest people for doing nothing illegal. Hey here's a thought properly prosecute criminals vs us.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast