Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Chrissy Houlahan Telephone Town Hall

7:00 PM Monday, Dec. 16. 855-731-4616

Let's hammer her.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Berks County)

Default Re: Chrissy Houlahan Telephone Town Hall

Have you ever called in to one of these? I have refrained because I doubt that anything I say will be acknowledged or addressed.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Have you ever called in to one of these? I have refrained because I doubt that anything I say will be acknowledged or addressed.
    I did once, and I was "screened". I've since learned to lie to the screener.

Her moderate act while voting as a far left loon really needs to be exposed. The local media does not cover all of her voting records, and her newsletters and social media nonsense certainly do not. In the end, we all have to show up in November.

The PA Supreme Court's gerrymandering has made this district a tough one for us. Have you been to Exton or Downingtown lately? The amount of high density housing being built is mind boggling.

Can we impeach her?
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post

Her moderate act while voting as a far left loon really needs to be exposed. The local media does not cover all of her voting records, and her newsletters and social media nonsense certainly do not. In the end, we all have to show up in November.

The PA Supreme Court's gerrymandering has made this district a tough one for us. Have you been to Exton or Downingtown lately? The amount of high density housing being built is mind boggling.

Can we impeach her?
    I don't think we can impeach her. What kind of questions did the screener ask? If there's a chance I could get through I could give it a try. Then, what kind of questions do we want to hit her with? I just hammered Katie Muth with facts vs the myths she was spreading and that was in person. One other tidbit...my legal address is still in Mad Maddy's district but we're living in Chrissy Houlahan's. The wife's legal address is here though and I feel that since I own property here I should be entitled to a voice.

(Chester County)

Can we impeach her?
    It is obnoxious what they are doing to the Route 100 corridor and around Rt. 30 also. People moving in from Philly, Delco, New Jersey, and New York, all Democrats fleeing high crime, high taxes and higher cost of living, then bring it all here. If it isn't McMansions on top of one another it is Townhouses, and Apartments. Yet, no improvements to the infrastructure north of the Village of Eagle.

Houlihan, Otten, and Muth must GO. They are cookie cutter Communists backed by Soros and Bloomberg orgs.

(Chester County)

Can we impeach her?
    It's the same way down Strasburg road in between West Chester and Parkesburg especially up around Embreeville. I'm pretty certain all those high density townhouse along West Chester Pike in Willistown and all the way up to West Chester are in the district too. Those people are New Jersey transplants that have fled and are bringing their nanny state with them.

No.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Juniata County)

7:00 PM Monday, Dec. 16. 855-731-4616

Let's hammer her.
    so......who is she? Apparently I'm the only one who doesn't know.
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    It's the same way down Strasburg road in between West Chester and Parkesburg especially up around Embreeville. I'm pretty certain all those high density townhouse along West Chester Pike in Willistown and all the way up to West Chester are in the district too. Those people are New Jersey transplants that have fled and are bringing their nanny state with them.

No.
    It's not just the Nanny State, it's a fact known to Law Enforcement, they are bringing the crime with them. Little JR who was a "hanger on" in a large gang in NJ/ NY a "Little Fish" if you will, is now being left unattended as the parents go to work and is considered "latch key kid", now becomes a medium to large fish in our smallish pond. Parents refuse to accept that JR is/ was part of the problems they are fleeing and demand local authorities do something about the rise in crime, but continue to deny their offspring's involvement. Subsequently they are also complaining "it's not like where we came from, change it to suite us." Look folks if things were so peachy and better where you came from, please go back, don't bring your poison here, you are WELCOME with open arms if you integrate and assimilate to your new neighborhood, you don't want to change, and feel things are better, don't come.

(Berks County)

This is coming up now.

(Berks County)

Currently on 'music hold' for the big event. I'm sure we'll get a lot of assistance from our other members in her area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast