Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Thumbs up Sign Petition for Second Amendment Sanctuaries in Pennsylvania

Sign petition: https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl..../oneclick/7358
    Pennsylvania SASO Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pagunsanctuary/

Dear Friend:

I need your help to bring the national Second Amendment Sanctuary Ordinance (SASO) movement to the Keystone State.

Three Pennsylvania counties are moving towards adopting a SASO and more on are on the way. But these efforts will not be successful unless gun owners make their wishes known to their elected officials.

That is why I need you to take action and sign the petition in support of SASOs (see above). Your name will be delivered to your county officials if a SASO is introduced in your location.

SASOs are ordinances adopted by localities to prevent the enforcement of certain gun control measures that violate the Second Amendment.

The ordinances typically prevent the enforcement and expenditure of funds for various gun control proposals, such as emergency protection orders, gun bans, registration schemes, enforcement of gun background checks, and red flag laws.

SASOs are an effective way to send a message to your state representatives and Congress, that their citizens will not support those who violate their rights and attempt to dismantle the Second Amendment.

GOA has drafted a no-compromise SASO specific for Pennsylvania that can be used immediately.

Our SASO, while making your county a Second Amendment sanctuary, also contains language to fine or punish those officials that break the ordinance. In short, GOA’s model ordinance has TEETH.

Just in the past month, counties in Virginia, Wisconsin, Florida, Tennessee, and Arizona have enacted versions of SASOs, bringing the number of states that have them up to 19.

So, please–take a moment to sign the petition to declare your support for a SASO in your county.

If you are interested in getting a SASO introduced in your location, please contact me at the email address below.

Sign petition: https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl..../oneclick/7358
    Pennsylvania SASO Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pagunsanctuary/

Dr. Finnell
    Pennsylvania GOA Director
    val.finnell@gunowners.org

(Beaver County)

Default Re: Sign Petition for Second Amendment Sanctuaries in Pennsylvania

Loading recipients, please wait...
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

(Lancaster County)

While the Pennsylvania Second Amendment Sanctuary Ordinance have a great cause and a good message, I have a bit of an issue with the Red commie stars and the punisher skull on their logo, they should have put some more thought into that

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtRecon View Post
    While the Pennsylvania Second Amendment Sanctuary Ordinance have a great cause and a good message, I have a bit of an issue with the Red commie stars and the punisher skull on their logo, they should have put some more thought into that
    That logo is atrocious.

(Cumberland County)

We are working on updating it. In the meantime, please take action and like the page/sign the petition. Thanks.

(Lancaster County)

Replace one of the AR's with a Pennsylvania rifle and the liberty bell in place of the skull might be a good start, perhaps some roman numeral II also ?

(Wyoming County)

From the GOA website linked: https://gunowners.org/pa-saso/?fbcli...wW_BAu6XcsBuBU

Our SASO, while making your county a Second Amendment sanctuary, also contains language to fine or punish those officials that break the ordinance. In short, GOA’s model ordinance has TEETH.
    Call me doubtful but State Law isn't even being enforced against the Pittsburgh Mayor and City Council. How's an "ordinance" going to fair any better? Particularly when our County Sheriffs have been kept neutered in this lovely Commonwealth.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

I received this in my email and signed.

Yeah, that logo needs overhauled...looks like a cheap tattoo rather than professional, organized movement. A better logo will provide more of a look of legitimacy.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Threw together a quickie placeholder for you to use.

Feel free to use until your designers get something better...or keep using it.

https://i.imgur.com/hjNzdxY.png
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Cumberland County)

Thanks for the feedback. As I said, we are doing that. The important thing is to get involved by signing the petition and following the page.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast