(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Tri-County York Gun Show - Dec 28th & 29th, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    I have 4 or5 of them right now to pick from
    Do show what you have . Would love to see

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    its one thing to make a reasonable offer. its another thing to make a low ball offer on an item the tis already the lowest price at the show and beats internet pricing as well. I wonder how you would feel if a dealer offered you $200 for your $1000 gun? maybe you wouldn't mind, maybe you would get pissy about it. I was raised to have manners and as such, would not make some of the offers I have received from meatballs, nor would I say the things they mutter as they walk away. at the end of the day though....I stick by my prices as stuff always sells for the ticket price...so it must be good. it just may not be good enough for some cheap skates out there.
    Maybe try posting a sign that says "prices listed are my best prices, please don't try to negotiate"? Might save everyone time and aggravation.

(York County)

Well, based on the Milsurp prices I saw at the show I'm a frickin' millionaire!

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ntouchet View Post
    Well, based on the Milsurp prices I saw at the show I'm a frickin' millionaire!
    this is why it was so important to fight the import ban imposed by the previous administration , but too many fudds didnt care about it . now the kids or youth cant afford to touch a mil-surp ! its a shame .

as for the topic of offers . i agree its fair to make an offer on some used items , but unless the buyer means business and is buying multiple items , its simply a sh**head move to make offers on new items . they are a business plain and simple , if they have new items to sell . i can also tell you personally that marines will give you a discount on a multiple purchase sale with no mention of it at all until he tallies it up .

as for the offers in general nowadays , i think its the method of the offers that infuriates people . they will make offers to you , then say i cant pick it up for a week if you do accept it . or they will negotiate a price , then try to offer trades . or they will simply trash talk your item , then ask you for a lower price . i am not even going into the gun renters part of the discussion or the ones that want payments because they have kids or bills or regular life items to take care of . and think you should donate to them . list something on fb and watch the replies once . you will quickly see .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123