Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
    (Schuylkill County)
    Posts
    1,481
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    What's the chance of seeing a few Star BM pistols at this show?
    Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? - J.R.R. Tolkien

    http://www.compassion.com/ See how God loves children

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    5,161
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Just look for this guy behind a row of glass cases.

    Attachment 124686
    LMFAO

    Good likeness right there.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    5,161
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by benny swartz View Post
    thanks marines55 for stating how to figure out who you guys are ! whats an identifier for scotsgards assortment ? would prefer to frequent the ones we read about or talk to on here ! if not see you there either way . i am easy to spot , fat gray haired man with drool running !lol
    Scotsguard has Highland Arms. Look for that sign and tons of very pretty S&W revolvers.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    5,161
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    What's the chance of seeing a few Star BM pistols at this show?
    I don't know if there are a ton left that came in now. I saw a few at the last Bloomsburg show though.

    I got mine from Robinson's Trading Post. You can search them on GunBroker. I've dealt with them a few times now and always had a good experience. I don't know if they have any left though either.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
    (Schuylkill County)
    Posts
    1,481
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I don't know if there are a ton left that came in now. I saw a few at the last Bloomsburg show though.

    I got mine from Robinson's Trading Post. You can search them on GunBroker. I've dealt with them a few times now and always had a good experience. I don't know if they have any left though either.
    Thanks, I'm close to Harrisburg, and I often need something to do on a Saturday since my wife is taking some online classes, so I'll probably go check it out. I have seen the same pistol at the last two shows I've been to, but I can't remember who the seller is. $299 out the door, which I thought was a bit high, but if shipping and transfer is factored in for an online purchase, maybe $299 isn't bad.

    Do you have a BM?
    Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? - J.R.R. Tolkien

    http://www.compassion.com/ See how God loves children

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    5,161
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Thanks, I'm close to Harrisburg, and I often need something to do on a Saturday since my wife is taking some online classes, so I'll probably go check it out. I have seen the same pistol at the last two shows I've been to, but I can't remember who the seller is. $299 out the door, which I thought was a bit high, but if shipping and transfer is factored in for an online purchase, maybe $299 isn't bad.

    Do you have a BM?
    That seems high too. They were going for right around 200 before.

    https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...71&PageSize=25

    Looks like Robertson's has a few. Cheapest I see is $219 for a refinish. So it would depend on transfer price how much it would save.

    I have a super b, bks, bm, and firestar from Star. I like them a little bit.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    lewistown, Pennsylvania
    (Mifflin County)
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    thanks guys for the heads up ,will hit your stands up . may have before ? yeah hopefully this sale has the c&r mils , thats my shopping list too . sucks that the days of $99 mils are gone ! kids cant build a collection without sacrificing a house , car , leg , wife or kids anymore !

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    lewistown, Pennsylvania
    (Mifflin County)
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    http://classifieds.rennug.com/classi...dindex=5127690 no price but i just came across this while reading your comment .lol this is directed to rock-it3

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ligonier, Pennsylvania
    (Westmoreland County)
    Posts
    1,306
    Rep Power
    14968947

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    As walleye has noted, he has some tall glass cases to better show his wares. He usually prefers being along a wall when he can.
    I'm usually along the wall at the Oaks show but for the Harrisburg show I'm usually in one of the center show blocks.
    See you guys over the weekend.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania
    (Schuylkill County)
    Posts
    1,481
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: C&E Harrisburg Gun Show Dec 14th - 15th, 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by benny swartz View Post
    http://classifieds.rennug.com/classi...dindex=5127690 no price but i just came across this while reading your comment .lol this is directed to rock-it3
    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    That seems high too. They were going for right around 200 before.

    https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...71&PageSize=25

    Looks like Robertson's has a few. Cheapest I see is $219 for a refinish. So it would depend on transfer price how much it would save.

    I have a super b, bks, bm, and firestar from Star. I like them a little bit.
    Thanks for the links. It looks like $299 is too high. I'll probably go to the show anyway, just for something to do.
    Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? - J.R.R. Tolkien

    http://www.compassion.com/ See how God loves children

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 31st, 2017, 09:13 PM
  2. Morgantown Gun Show January 14th, & 15th 2017
    By Fartsarc in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: January 19th, 2017, 09:38 PM
  3. venango county fairgrounds gun show may 14th & 15th. $5
    By mpyingling22 in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 15th, 2016, 09:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 12th, 2015, 12:01 PM
  5. READING GUN SHOW EAGLE ARMS SEPT. 14TH & 15TH
    By HECTOR THE DOG in forum Gun Shows
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 15th, 2013, 10:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops