I think the Game Commission made a Huge mistake.

1. I had to cut my Thanksgiving Family time short to load up my son's truck so we could leave at 4AM Friday morning to go to Philipsburg. They screwed up my Thanksgiving.

2. Got to camp and worked hard to get everything open for what I thought would be 19 hunters. Also had to do some food shopping.

3. My son and I along with others from camp went out late Friday to find a place to hunt on Sandy Ridge Trail in D4.

4. Only 2 Camp owners out of 5 could show up to hunt. 2 retired owners showed up to hunt. 4 paying guest showed up to hunt. 11 paying guest did not show up to hunt nor did they buy hunting lic. They worked in Retail or jobs that supported retail and the could not get off on Black Friday or Saturday. They did not want to come up and spend a few hundred dollars to hunt second and third day of buck. The state lost 11 adult hunting lic. sales. Our Camp lost at least $1,500.

5. On Saturday there were about half of the normal hunters in the woods then we would usually see on an Monday Opening Day of Buck. Very few shots were heard and we only saw one very small buck taken out of Sandy Ridge Trail. Not enough Hunters in the woods to move deer around.

6. Monday there were even less hunters in the woods. with less the 1/2 dozen shots heard.

7. Tuesday one of our hunters saw one other hunter. All other hunters from our camp didn't a single hunter. No shots were heard.

Thank You Pa Game Commission for F@#king Up my Thanksgiving and our 2019 Hunting season. Also we are short now on camp funds and most likely the 5 owners and 3 retired owners will have to pony up several hundred dollars each to keep our camp running. What a bunch of A-Holes they are!!!!