Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: EFR Fall 2019 Projects

Awesome work.

I have an idea for a dissipator AR I have in retro A1 furniture that is similar to the Glock in the 1st set of pictures. Looks like your the man for the job once I get the funds.

(Northampton County)

When I started down this path 12 years ago I never thought I would be doing things like I am doing now. I thought I would be doing mostly single color or two tone looks and about 60 % of my work today is just that, the rest is camo work and now people are requesting even more so I am currently experimenting with Gun Candy. down the road I want a laser engraver so I can do even more. For now I am getting my SOT license. When you go to your gunshop what do you see ,Black guns silver guns and maybe some hydro dipped stuff that wears off easily, or a few OD Green or FDE guns that's it ,maybe some fine bolt actions with nice wood. When you stop in at my shop you see at minimum 10 custom Cerakoted Ar rifles ,pistols shotguns, etc and some guns that you won't often see in regular shops. I like to do unusual stuff. Those who have been here can verify that. I am not a normal gun shop. So if they want a camo I will try to give them what they want.
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Bucks County)

Nice looking work, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    When I started down this path 12 years ago I never thought I would be doing things like I am doing now. I thought I would be doing mostly single color or two tone looks and about 60 % of my work today is just that, the rest is camo work and now people are requesting even more so I am currently experimenting with Gun Candy. down the road I want a laser engraver so I can do even more. For now I am getting my SOT license. When you go to your gunshop what do you see ,Black guns silver guns and maybe some hydro dipped stuff that wears off easily, or a few OD Green or FDE guns that's it ,maybe some fine bolt actions with nice wood. When you stop in at my shop you see at minimum 10 custom Cerakoted Ar rifles ,pistols shotguns, etc and some guns that you won't often see in regular shops. I like to do unusual stuff. Those who have been here can verify that. I am not a normal gun shop. So if they want a camo I will try to give them what they want.
    Do you have set normal walk in hours for you shop or is it appointment or call before only? I would like to stop in some time and take a look around just for the hell of it, but don't want to disrupt your work.

(Northampton County)

I am in the shop 8 am to 5 pm Mon thru Fri, on sat 8am to 12 noon during the winter, call first and let me nknow when you are coming, I do pop out to the range early in the morning to test fire, I am always back in by 10 am because UPS and fedex start delivering by then. 610-252-5334

(Bucks County)

Very nice work. I've been meaning to check out your shop to help finish a few of my AR projects. I'm a long time lurker here.

Ever work with any of this stuff? https://www.guncandy.com

(Northampton County)

yes I am experimenting with Gun Candy on a 300 black out rifle right now,hope to finish it this week. I will post some pics.

(Bucks County)

Excellent. I know it's wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea, but I like things that are different.

(Northampton County)

Just a quick update the first Gun Candy finish just went on a New Frontier Armory PDW 9 mm HK Mag pistol so photos will be coming in about 5 days when it cured, in addition I just finished a real nice 300 blackout rifle, I should being have the photos on that one up by Monday. If your in the area feel free to stop by and take a look.

(Northampton County)

More photos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast