Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Default SPRINGFIELD ARMORY M21 M1A TACTICAL 308 w/ LEUPOLD SCOPE

I've decided to part with my SA M21 M1A Tactical 308. I bought this gun off an individual thinking I'd get in to long range shooting.
    Well that never happened and I never shot the gun ( I also don't believe the original owner shot it). For those in the know this is a very high end gun used by both the military and police. The gun is in excellent condition and comes equipped with a high end Leupold Mk4 4.5-14x50 LR/T scope mounted through an original Springfield Armory mount. It has the adjustable walnut stock and premium bedded Douglas carbon steel match barrel. The gun comes with it's original case and paperwork as supplied by the manufacturer. I can send pics to interested parties, but please only request if you're truly interested in purchasing. There are also a number of descriptions and more details over the internet. Looking to get $2399.00.

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: SPRINGFIELD ARMORY M21 M1A TACTICAL 308 w/ LEUPOLD SCOPE

TTT