Whenever there's talk about enacting more gun restrictions gun sales go crazy, we saw that all throughout the Obama administration. I remember talking to a clerk at a Walmart in Nevada shortly after the wake of a mass shooting during the Obama administration and she said she couldn't keep up with all the gun and ammo purchases going on, it was like Black Friday but only for guns and ammo. Its often in the wakes of mass shootings that they go crazy with calls for stricter gun control but it can also happen when the dems gain or think they will gain a foothold in the political system and they talk about all the plans they have for enacting more gun control. The end result is always the same, people rush to buy all the guns and ammo that they can while they still can.

Anyway, where will you all go for guns and ammo in such events? Its been mentioned here before that most of the people on this forum will probably not go to Cabela's or Bass Pro as those big chain outfitter stores are often overpriced on guns but are you going to go to your regular local gun shops? They could very well be overwhelmed. I seriously doubt anybody here would shop at Walmart or Dick's, I know I wouldn't.