Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: 20+ Va counties 2A sanctuarys

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Gun owners can't be bothered to show up for a simple task of voting what makes you think they'll show up to support a town or even an individual that's put under the gun by Soros bought politicians backed by armed men with guns, body armor and armored vehicles? Face it gun owners have lost the game because they are too fat and lazy. Roll one up and forget about rights and just enjoy the high after all that's what Bloomberg/Soros paid for maybe they'll even supply subsidies for roll yer own.
    I think you're being far too harsh. We have not "lost". Best evidence of that is that there has been no serious ban on the Federal level since 1994. Two States had Constitutional carry - Alaska and Vermont. How many today?

We are not in a good place. I agree there. Bloomberg is an insidious little creep with delusions of God's love and approval for his mischief.

The average "gun owner" owns guns. They come in many kinds of different beliefs and values.

We have die hards like yourself or most of us here.

We have the so-called "Fudds" who sport hunt. They don't think you should own anything "non sporting". That little pocket pistol? Do you need that to hunt? Certainly not a baby killing full semi-automatic assault rifle. To them we are "extremists" who "threaten their sport".

I know Progressives who own AK47 clones. "I got mine" they say.

I know of some who are content that "city people" (ie, African Americans and Latinos) are banned from some gun ownership due to local laws. "Those people should not have guns".

You want unity? You get that from this kind of oppression.

(Westmoreland County)

Shane Cox and Jeremy Ketler appealed to the Kansas "gun sanctuary" act.

One got nailed for manufacture. The other for possession. Suppressors.

US Supreme Court told both to go pound salt.

These sanctuary laws are a joke. The only thing that will work is punishing legislators who abuse us. Punish them with static, hassle and unemployment.

Punish scum like Bloomberg and his legions of Useful Idiots with aggravation. I wish I could make Bloomberg's billions disappear - the best way to punish a rich person is to make them into a poor person.

Here is the article.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1TB1PD

(Westmoreland County)

Gun control enthusiasts believe that they are doing good. They believe that their laws are benign and on the whole will promote public safety.

In reality they are attacking the foundations of our Republic. They are threatening the lives of millions of peaceful people with domestic terrorism under the color of law. They are forcing people, on the pain of violent death in "gun raids" to submit to their sick desires.

They must be punished with frustration, deprivation and loss of money and influence.

Social Security is called the "Third Rail of Politics". We need to making harassing gun owners with domestic terror under the color of law a third rail.

(Montgomery County)

the best way to punish a rich person is to make them into a poor person.
    Theres always that old clinton trick..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123