Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default An Examination of Obama’s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches

This is interesting. http://www.pennypresslv.com/Obama%27...s_Speeches.pdf

THE EVIDENCE IS HERE: This document contains over 60 pages of evidence and analysis proving Barack Obama’s use of a little-known and highly deceptive and manipulative form of “hack” hypnosis on millions of unaware Americans, and reveals what only a few psychologists and hypnosis/NLP experts know.

Barack Obama’s speeches contain the hypnosis techniques of Dr. Milton Erickson, M.D. who developed a form of “conversational” hypnosis that could be hidden in seemingly normal speech and used on patients without their knowledge for therapy purposes. Obama’s speeches intentionally contain:

Obama’s techniques are the height of deception and psychological manipulation, remaining hidden because one must understand the science behind the language patterns in order to spot them. This document examines Obama’s speeches word by word, hand gesture by hand gesture, tone, pauses, body language, and proves his use of covert hypnosis intended only for licensed therapists on consenting patients. Obama’s mesmerized, cult-like, grade-school-crush-like worship by millions is not because “Obama is the greatest leader of a generation” who simply hasn’t accomplished anything, who magically “inspires” by giving speeches. Obama is committing perhaps the biggest fraud and deception in American history.

(Excerpt) Read more at pennypresslv.com ...
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: An Examination of Obama’s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches

Maybe this is why it didn't work on Hillary?

Default Re: An Examination of Obama’s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches

I guess I am OK then...I have never watched any of his speeches

(Philadelphia County)

LOL...

this is ridiculous...

any of you ever have a need to drink a pepsi after watching a movie at the theater??

I think not.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Luzerne County)

Talking Re: An Examination of Obama’s Use of Hidden Hypnosis Techniques in His Speeches

Now Obama is hypnotizing folks?

Look 5711...it's obvious by the number of posts you have in National that you are obsessed with Obama to an extreme which may be unhealthy.

But up until now, your threads seemed at least remotely factual or based thereupon.

But reading tea leaves, conjuring a Voodoo priestess...and now hypnosis just seem a tad off the deep end.

Look, I like CSI as much as the next guy, but it really is just a tv show. Those of you who watched last night know what I'm talking about...heh.

(Lackawanna County)

you know what? i believe it. when he first started campaigning, i immediately took notice. i watched him speak, found myself kind of rooting for him.

fortunately, whenever i root for someone, i immediately get paranoid about it, and try to find out all the bad stuff about them, to convince myself i wasn't being brainwashed.

lo and behold, i was right this time.

right about now, i wish i had supported clinton and not him.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaGuy View Post
    Now Obama is hypnotizing folks?

Look 5711...it's obvious by the number of posts you have in National that you are obsessed with Obama to an extreme which may be unhealthy.

But up until now, your threads seemed at least remotely factual or based thereupon.

But reading tea leaves, conjuring a Voodoo priestess...and now hypnosis just seem a tad off the deep end.

Look, I like CSI as much as the next guy, but it really is just a tv show. Those of you who watched last night know what I'm talking about...heh.
    Did you even look at the pdf?
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by 5711-Marine View Post
    Did you even look at the pdf?
    I did.

And I laughed.

(Lehigh County)

Well after watching that I have this weird urge to Watch old episodes of Bewitched..

I don't think it's working right...

(Allegheny County)

Obama is certainly a very effective orator. I wouldn't be surprised if he does things that tend to affect people at a subconscious level. I wouldn't call it "hypnosis", though.
    Last edited by awkx; October 22nd, 2008 at 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast