Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Federal Legalization of Marijuana is On The Table.

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    so how does that affect "federally regulated" commercial truck drivers? since it wont be an "illegal" drug anymore in the federal governments eyes, you cant be under the "influence of an illegal drug" then and wont require random drug screenings . you think there are alot of truck accidents now, what happens when their reaction times are slowed when some asshat soccer mom completely focused on getting her double expresso, half caf mocha latte at the starbucks off the next exit makes a 3 lane shot and cuts a tractor trailer off and hes too slow in reacting to avoid her dumb **** ass and hits her then rolls the truck over killing a bunch of innocent motorists, but ant least its not illegal anymore
    Alcohol is legal. I don't understand your outrage.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

so how does that affect "federally regulated" commercial truck drivers? since it wont be an "illegal" drug anymore in the federal governments eyes, you cant be under the "influence of an illegal drug" then and wont require random drug screenings . you think there are alot of truck accidents now, what happens when their reaction times are slowed when some asshat soccer mom completely focused on getting her double expresso, half caf mocha latte at the starbucks off the next exit makes a 3 lane shot and cuts a tractor trailer off and hes too slow in reacting to avoid her dumb **** ass and hits her then rolls the truck over killing a bunch of innocent motorists, but ant least its not illegal anymore
    as a federally regulated commercial operator, I won't be allowed to smoke it. here's why. testing only shows positive of amounts....

2 hits at 6 this morning? or, 1 joint and a half at 730 last night?

there's no way to know. cdl drivers will not be allowed. (and, no, I really don't care if we are ever allowed....nope).
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Montgomery County)

Just show us on this doll where the bad laws touched you...

(Monroe County)

This is merely a decriminalization and removes the marijuana plant from the federal Controlled Substances Act, thereby enabling states to enact their own cannabis regulations free from undue federal interference.

Until better testing comes along safety sensitive jobs such as CDL's will still be prohibited from it's use IMHO.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    as a federally regulated commercial operator, I won't be allowed to smoke it. here's why. testing only shows positive of amounts....

2 hits at 6 this morning? or, 1 joint and a half at 730 last night?

there's no way to know. cdl drivers will not be allowed. (and, no, I really don't care if we are ever allowed....nope).
    Yea, and?

Same reason I can't pop positive for a work FAA drug test, and or, show up to work drunk.

That is a encroachment on my personal liberty that I voluntarily took when signing for the job.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

, , , you think there are alot of truck accidents now, what happens when their reaction times are slowed when some asshat soccer mom completely focused on getting her double expresso, half caf mocha latte at the starbucks off the next exit makes a 3 lane shot and cuts a tractor trailer off and hes too slow in reacting to avoid her dumb **** ass and hits her then rolls the truck over killing a bunch of innocent motorists, but ant least its not illegal anymore
    Well , he probably wouldn't be driving 25mph over the speed limit to start.

I don't speak English , I talk American!

That was a great show...

They make way too much money putting people in prison for weed. I'll be surprised if it passes. It's the same reason they don't take your license forever when you get a DUI. They want you to get ten DUI's at $10k a piece. They could give a shit how many people die on the road. Court costs, lawyers, judges, cops and prison guards overtime pay, auto insurance premiums, body shops, doctors and hospitals are all making money on DUI accidents.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Chester County)

Legalizing pot won't change a thing as far as cartels are concerned. They will still smuggle it and still sell it illegally to avoid paying taxes. Colorado and other states have attracted the most undesirable citizens because of legalization. Potheads will always be potheads, stupid and worthless.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

I despise they.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast